2023-24 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - Playoffs!

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I won't be a seller but I'm definitely open to some good hockey deals. Feel free to make an offer! Guys who are mainly untouchable are Miller, Kaprizov, Fox and Shesterkin. But hell even they could be available for the right price.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I still have some solid pieces available:

Forwards:
Stamkos
Buchnevich
Giroux

Defense:
Andersson

Goalies:
Lyon
Lindgren
Vanecek (ugh, what an awful season he has put in considering expectations).

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Willing to get a worse for higher potential big players.
Vas, Panarin, Wilson and others could be had for the right price.
I want true young talents, Not flash in the pans.
Especially for my superstars.
cheers, DM me

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I'll be looking to buy and upgrade any winger, defenceman, and goalie positions.

Title updated - 2023-24 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - Trade Deadline March 13th

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I am back in Powell River--so my trade door is always open--so my players are available for upgrade in picks

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I want to make this clear, respectful banter is completely allowed.

Flaming, mocking, are against the board guidelines.

These guidelines have been put in place since the very beginning.

If you have any problems whatsoever, feel free to message me, or any other moderators.

Thanks guys

archangel2

May 19, 2019

If you have any problems whatsoever, feel free to message me, or any other moderators.

Thanks guys
I am back from my vacation so no need to mock me--ridicule me if you like but mocking is not needed--I assume I have been the focus of the deleted posts? Just a guess--I had fun the last two month and no matter what I did--I would be near the bottom of the league so I decided to have some fun with trades--sanity has never been my strong point

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I am back from my vacation so no need to mock me--ridicule me if you like but mocking is not needed--I assume I have been the focus of the deleted posts? Just a guess--I had fun the last two month and no matter what I did--I would be near the bottom of the league so I decided to have some fun with trades--sanity has never been my strong point

It is not you.
I cannot explain it either...
Because it will just be gone.

Last edited:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
It is not you.
I cannot explain it either...
Because it will just be gone.

what you guys did not get the memo to mock, laugh at, ridicule, sneer at, jeer at, needle, rib, and make fun of the guy who did not win one trade this year, traded his team away because he knew that for two months he would barely be able to touch his team so he made moves for next year? You guys did not get that memo.

for the trades I lost--pretty straight forward--this is a competitive league and I had a team that might make the playoffs if I was as active as you guys---but being lost at sea for two months with limited access to the internet for lengths at time? I had my fun.

BTW for the last 2 months I was more or less Gopher from the Love Boat. I actually could have been more active--but I more or less spent the last 2 month partying at sea because I was assigned two PHD candidates who were pushing for some sort of grant or something and they WILLINGLY did all more work. Two months of getting paid to party in and around South America was very interesting, And the fact my girlfriend was on the vessel with me kept me out of trouble more or less. Just dont ask what we did. Then the infractions will come out and posts deleted.

According to the league I have had the worse season but I have had the most fun this season. The losses were worth it

Reactions: BrockH and CRDragon

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

Thanks guys

Hi Luc,

It's great to have moderators on board in the league. However, I would like to say please let the other mods deal with any issues in here as there may be conflict of interest for you in doing so in this thread. I believe we all respect the rules on the board and are held accountable for what they say. Anything that is removed should be notified for further investigation under the CBA if it goes against the rules.

That would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if you would like to chat further.
CRDragon

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Hi Luc,

It's great to have moderators on board in the league. However, I would like to say please let the other mods deal with any issues in here as there may be conflict of interest for you in doing so in this thread. I believe we all respect the rules on the board and are held accountable for what they say. Anything that is removed should be notified for further investigation under the CBA if it goes against the rules.

That would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if you would like to chat further.
CRDragon
No problems.👍

Reactions: CRDragon

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Hi Luc,

CRDragon
okay--the children missed behave themselves

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Just let it go archangel.
I swear this is not about you at all.
I have never commented on anything you did in this league before.
Yes I am aware you do not comment on me and I try not to comment on you. You trade with everyone but me and I trade with everyone but you.

We are on the same page.

The expression 'the children misbehaved' is in reference that there was some sort of fracas.

I was drunk in South America and pretty sure I did not post much here.

You missed the sarcasm of my posts. I made some legendary bad moves this year and I am aware of it and I jokingly suggested, using 5 different synonyms that I may have been the brunt of some ripping due to so many bad moves.

We can go back to ignoring each again. We can agree.... we are far happier that way

I am always selling

• Haha
Reactions: Canucks LB

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Yes I am aware you do not comment on me and I try not to comment on you. You trade with everyone but me and I trade with everyone but you.

We are on the same page.

The expression 'the children misbehaved' is in reference that there was some sort of fracas.

I was drunk in South America and pretty sure I did not post much here.

You missed the sarcasm of my posts. I made some legendary bad moves this year and I am aware of it and I jokingly suggested, using 5 different synonyms that I may have been the brunt of some ripping due to so many bad moves.

We can go back to ignoring each again. We can agree.... we are far happier that way

I am always selling

Just shut up.
Jeebus.
You want to pick a fight for some reason...
But I do not want anything to do with you.

I have put you on ignore again.

Last edited:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
for those curious about my move--I picked up a couple other rookies who mad him redundant and I am needed to drop someone as Horvat needed to come of the IR and that will lead us to my next post

Last edited:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
trade call

Players to Trade from...
logo

Crystal Dragon​

Manager:
38499315334_27992d_64sq.jpg
Ronneh

RankingsFantasyOffense
Forwards/DefensemenOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredGAP+/-PIMPPPSOGHITBLK
B. SchennSTL - C,LW
7:00 pm vs LA
Player Note
175-47%---------
2024 Draft Picks
  • Round 4
Players to Trade from...
logo

Archangel​

Manager:
default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
Steve

RankingsFantasyOffense
Forwards/DefensemenOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredGAP+/-PIMPPPSOGHITBLK
C. VerhaegheFLA - C,LW 
Player Note
60-97%---------

2024 Draft Picks​

• Round 7

you all know--when I rebuild I rebuild and I like doing trades and as I recall I did not have any picks till the 5th round this last draft or something

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad