Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zayde Wisdom

• Brian Zanetti

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evergreen

Cutter Gauthier is easily our best prospect aside from Michkov. Which is why it's a little worrying that he declined to attend development camp this year.

Reactions: Laveuglette

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Cutter Gauthier is easily our best prospect aside from Michkov. Which is why it's a little worrying that he declined to attend development camp this year.
He just keeping himself from getting attached the organization so it makes it emotionally easier to run out the draft rights and then become a full UFA. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

iceman42

May 7, 2003
Enfield, NH
I think I saw something that he would have to pay his own way.
He used his NCAA free pass last year and I don't believe he has any family in the area, his parents live in AZ, so he would have to pay for a hotel, food, transportation, etc. NCAA is very strict on anyone outside of the immediate family. A lot of times it's easier to not have to deal with the hassle. He played a lot of hockey after school was finished. He also isn't really someone who needs to go to a development camp, unlike Devin Kaplan who needs to work on some skating issues, Kaplan is also from New Jersey which is a reasonable distance to commute.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
A prospect of his caliber should still be there. He'll make up for any expenses tenfold in 9 months. The bigger issue seems to be they were never given a reason. Maybe Danny being a new GM didn't think or want to intrude. I don't think there's any scenario that he doesn't sign, but it does make you scratch your head.

Thought it was weird Seravalli retweeted this news three days later.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014

It's not worrying if you take a minute to research why (NCAA rules and such).

Reactions: antman12

Evergreen

It's not worrying if you take a minute to research why (NCAA rules and such).
I’m aware of the rules regarding having to pay your own way, but plenty of guys do so every year. It’s the apparent lack of communication that concerns me. Hopefully it’s nothing problematic though.

scumpup

Nov 29, 2021
I'm not concerned. Gauthier somehow really likes torts so he's down to play for him. Let him come when ready, theres no rush.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad