C O’Brien - NCAA < August UFA

Goalies:
G Ersson - AHL Lehigh
G Kolosov - KHL Dynamo Minsk < Loaned
G Fedotov - KHL CSKA Moscow
G Tomek - Czech Extraliga HC Litvinov
G Bjarnason - WHL Brandon
G Zavragin - MHL Mamonty Yugry

Not in any order…Just a full prospect listing..

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
how do I vote?

also, does Alex Bump get no love from this Forum? Wheres his name at

nevermind i just cant read

Last edited:
Reactions: BernieParent

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Vote JOB because no one else has 2nd rd value like he is going to get us when unsigned.
some of hextalls picks were just absolute duds lol there is ZERO chance the scouting team recommended O'brien over K'andre Miller and Im sure this pick, the nolan patrick pick, and the german rubtsov pick all had a big hand in his firing, cuz holy shit

Reactions: Kelmitchell2

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
some of hextalls picks were just absolute duds lol there is ZERO chance the scouting team recommended O'brien over K'andre Miller and Im sure this pick, the nolan patrick pick, and the german rubtsov pick all had a big hand in his firing, cuz holy shit
Why are you complaining? They got Ginning in the 2nd round

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Why are you complaining? They got Ginning in the 2nd round
I think its pronounced Ginning

Ginning could potentially be a player, he was +24 on the phantoms this year who were mid and only squeaked into the playoffs because their division gets 5 spots lol i still think +/- can be a good indicator, him and Attard deserve a look and its kinda ridiculous they havent yet

Last edited:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
What surprises me is how little respect Gendron gets after a great D+1 season, Not just the regular season but I think he was the top goal scorer in the Q playoffs. While his numbers seem a little lopsided (goals v assists) this is due to a ridiculous G to A ratio on the PP, at ES he's not that extreme. Which suggests he is such a good shooter that they were setting him up Ovechkin style.

Imagine if the Flyers bypassed an undersized skilled offensive player who put up the numbers Gendren did last season?

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
What surprises me is how little respect Gendron gets after a great D+1 season, Not just the regular season but I think he was the top goal scorer in the Q playoffs. While his numbers seem a little lopsided (goals v assists) this is due to a ridiculous G to A ratio on the PP, at ES he's not that extreme. Which suggests he is such a good shooter that they were setting him up Ovechkin style.

Imagine if the Flyers bypassed an undersized skilled offensive player who put up the numbers Gendren did last season?
kinda crazy he scored 55 goals in 63 games. we've always been piss poor at developing players, if they dont make the NHL within a year or two they just kind of flounder. Would be nice to see the Phantoms actually become a development team under Briere, packed with prospects instead of Cal Oreillys and Garrett Wilsons

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
This is all fabrication

Reactions: GapToothedWonder

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
This is all fabrication
its almost 6 years now and obrien and rubtsov never played a game for us, patrick will probably never play again. bobby clarke is on record saying our scouts wanted Makar but sexy hexy veto'ed it like Russia at a UN summit meeting. those are 3 pretty big mistakes to make in the first round, all in a row

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I think its pronounced Ginning

Ginning could potentially be a player, he was +24 on the phantoms this year who were mid and only squeaked into the playoffs because their division gets 5 spots lol i still think +/- can be a good indicator, him and Attard deserve a look and its kinda ridiculous they havent yet
Yeah you can always trust those AHL +/- totals. Really good projectors of future success. Especially when they are such a vast outlier *checks notes* +24.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
its almost 6 years now and obrien and rubtsov never played a game for us, patrick will probably never play again. bobby clarke is on record saying our scouts wanted Makar but sexy hexy veto'ed it like Russia at a UN summit meeting. those are 3 pretty big mistakes to make in the first round, all in a row
Even IF you believe Clarke and there is no reason to considering his track record of dishonesty and throwing people under the bus for the last 30+ years.

Then the rest of your claim that @Tripod responded to is still fabricated and based on nothing but your own speculation.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
Yeah you can always trust those AHL +/- totals. Really good projectors of future success. Especially when they are such a vast outlier *checks notes* +24.
lol aw jeez lets just not bother then, the guy on the internet isnt convinced, what else do your notes say Brent Flahr?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
lol aw jeez lets just not bother then, the guy on the internet isnt convinced, what else do your notes say Brent Flahr?
You know you're just a guy in the internet as well. A guy on the internet who thinks a 23 year old Adam Ginning who has had a noticeably positive plus minus for the first time in his 5 year professional career is still a prospect. Giving no other reasons why he should still be viewed as a prospect.

I guess we should take you seriously Dave Brown.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
You know you're just a guy in the internet as well. A guy on the internet who thinks a 23 year old Adam Ginning who has had a noticeably positive plus minus for the first time in his 5 year professional career is still a prospect. Giving no other reasons why he should still be viewed as a prospect.

I guess we should take you seriously Dave Brown.
whats he played like 1 NHL game? hes been in sweden the last 4 years because we had no room for him in Philadelphia so ya his first pro season in north america he did pretty well all things considered. Not sure how hes not still a prospect, are you just basing it on age?

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
whats he played like 1 NHL game? hes been in sweden the last 4 years because we had no room for him in Philadelphia so ya his first pro season in north america he did pretty well all things considered. Not sure how hes not still a prospect, are you just basing it on age?
So 5 years of professional experience like I said.

Age, playstyle, skillset, like 10+ viewings last year.

You got that +/- though.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014

You got that +/- though.
Watching Ginning last year, he looked like a legitimate 3rd pair prospect, good exit passes, played under control, used his big body.
Never going to be an offensive force, but you can say that about 50% of NHL defensemen, I mean Luke Schenn has started for over a decade.

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023

You got that +/- though.
so its just the word prospect that you have an issue with? or are you saying we shouldnt bother giving one of our rfa's a look? 5 years experience yup thats a good thing, especially on a team that went deep in the playoffs in the SHL last year. had a + season in his first season in the AHL so he deserves a bit of time in the NHL while we have his rights, so I still consider him a prospect

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
so its just the word prospect that you have an issue with? or are you saying we shouldnt bother giving one of our rfa's a look? 5 years experience yup thats a good thing, especially on a team that went deep in the playoffs in the SHL last year. had a + season in his first season in the AHL so he deserves a bit of time in the NHL while we have his rights, so I still consider him a prospect
Sorry I'm really not interested in furthering this conversation with you.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Oh....well if Clarke said it years later then it must be true.

People like you is who they cater to. Slurp it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad