GWT: 2023-24 English Domestic Cups (FA/Carabao)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Obviously I'm being facetious but "We can't find a good interim manager so we'll keep the trainwreck we have now" isn't any more professional of an approach.
I'm just very pessimistic of any manager with a brain taking up an interim job with so little of the season left and with the club's injury situation. It's a "set up to fail" situation right now for any manager.

Reactions: Rob

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
I'm just very pessimistic of any manager with a brain taking up an interim job with so little of the season left and with the club's injury situation. It's a "set up to fail" situation right now for any manager.
You're completely right about about an interim manager, but my God, it was his decisions alone that led to the turn around of a dominant performance not the CB depth. Absolute baffling subs. All you have to play for is the FA Cup. You run your team into the ground to get to the final.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
You're completely right about about an interim manager, but my God, it was his decisions alone that led to the turn around of a dominant performance not the CB depth. Absolute baffling subs. All you have to play for is the FA Cup. You run your team into the ground to get to the final.
Garnacho and Mainoo were subbed when United were up 2-0 and 3-1. Garnacho didn't train at all the previous week due to hamstring issues and United have a game on Wednesday. Mainoo looked to be running on fumes and has looked like he could use a rest for some time. United had no problem with the game when they were subbed. Coventry's first goal was their first shot on goal in the game. What happened on the pitch after the subs, was pure fluke and individual errors.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
It doesn’t matter if the interim is actually better. It’s six matches and it can’t be significantly worse than ETH. All INEOS is doing is showing they tolerate mediocrity

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It doesn’t matter if the interim is actually better. It’s six matches and it can’t be significantly worse than ETH. All INEOS is doing is showing they tolerate mediocrity
INEOS actually isn't the one making the decisions. Berrada is in charge of the football operations but he won't make decision until summer when he is allowed to.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00