2023-24 ECHL Season Thread

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
After that Game 1 win, Indy is down 3-1 to Wheeling. Ideally, I'd like to see them win Game 5 in Pennsylvania so they could go back to Indianapolis and at least have one final game at the Coliseum but that's asking them to actually win on the road.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Final in Norfolk, 6-3 over TR to take a 3-1 series lead. First playoff game at The Scope in 10 years, and the NorAds gave the crowd something to celebrate. Unfortunately the "enthusiasm" spilled over onto the ice at the final horn. Check tomorrow morning's news for suspensions. :whatever:

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Was following online, what happened?
Appears (though tough to follow from ice-level cameras) that TR felt the need to express their disappointment publicly, mostly in the form of punches thrown & jerseys pulled off & at least two cross-checks to an opponent's head. I cannot confirm or deny Admirals' contributions to the unpleasantness.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Thunder have arrived for their 3 game stay @ Cross Arena
Looks like Thunder came to the game about 15 minutes late, when they finally got on the board. End of 1st period, MNE 2 - ADK 1. Period ends with a collection of offsetting penalties earned @ 23 secs left. "High scoring affair" relative to the games in this series so far. It's all about playoff hockey! :popcorn:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad