2023-24 Avatars (Link to Avatars in OP)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What a great idea!

I'll dibs #30 if possible.
If I decide to add names, I can absolutely make them personalized too.

I'll work on some samples this evening.

I'm off work until Monday, so I have lots of time to work on these before opening day

That's something we should all get behind. That's a damn good idea.

I call #16.
I was thinking I'd take the entire roster and make 4 styles, home, away, blasty, and Heritage Classic.

Post them all and let people just grab whatever.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm onboard. I wouldn't even have a preference of number. If anything, I'd just take 23 for the year and Snow's name if that's possible.

Whatever you can come up with in honor of Chris Snow I'm fine with.
I trust you Lunatik, and thanks.
I think '23 works well, I tried "AGM" just now but I had to make the font smaller than I wanted as when I did numbers they were too small.

A quick sample, I will likely add fabric effects to make it look more like a jersey.

Snowy.png
Sharangovich.png

Reactions: Boomstick

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That's something we should all get behind. That's a damn good idea.

I call #16.
@Intrama Zadorov, or custom with your username? If the latter, which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?
What a great idea!

I'll dibs #30 if possible.
@KiwiFlamesFan Which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?
Great idea! I'll take 69.
@Rubi Which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?
I'm onboard. I wouldn't even have a preference of number. If anything, I'd just take 23 for the year and Snow's name if that's possible.

Whatever you can come up with in honor of Chris Snow I'm fine with.
I trust you Lunatik, and thanks.
@Boomstick Which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?
I'd like #32 if it's available
@SaintMorose Which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?
#4 would be nice for me, thank you
@Kahvi Andersson, or custom with your username? If the latter, which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?

Reactions: Boomstick

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
@Intrama Zadorov, or custom with your username? If the latter, which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?

@Kahvi Andersson, or custom with your username? If the latter, which jersey? Home, Road or Blasty?
Home please.

KiwiFlamesFan

Aug 11, 2006
New Zealand

Home please sir

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I'll take either 22 Pelletier or 11 Backlund home please. I'm sure the others are fine, but personally, I somehow feel like the home feels more right as a Snowy tribute.

Thinking out loud... I was thinking about the Snowy 23 one the other day. When he threw the ceremonial baseball, he wore 40, Kelsie 37 and the kids were 6 and 10 or something? I'm not 100% sure, but I think those were their ages. Snowy 42 might be a good generic option if that indeed was the way they determined their baseball jersey numbers back then? But I also have this weird feeling that their hopes were to have a lasting legacy extend beyond 2023 and I wondered if there was a way to incorporate that if indeed it was true...

Sorry, perhaps I'm overthinking the latter part.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad