Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season: II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Give me the Heat all day over Nick Nurse and healthy Embiid.

The old Pistons had to get thru Celtics. Then the Bulls thru Pistons. At some point you either man up and take care of your business or you're not worth talking about. This Celtics team should beat Miami in 5.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Since it’s Miami it’s going at least 6 I’m afraid, those are the rules
Erik Spoelstra is our kryptonite

If the Celtics get past the Heat in the opening round, they'll walk to the finals IMO. But it'll go 7 because some random white guy on their bench will shoot 85% from three.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Embiid isn't 100%, he's already gone back to the locker room once in the five games since his return and his conditioning sucks even when he's healthy, i'm not sure what he's going to look like in a playoff series. He's also a historic underachiever in the playoffs, hard to find another superstar who has their stats go down as much as his in the playoffs.

The Heat feel like a fugazi version of themselves. Against .500 or better teams last season the Heat were at least 24-24, this year they are 19-27. Jimmy Butler has taken a step back as well. There's only so many times you can get away with flicking the switch on when the playoffs start before the light stops coming on.

I don't think it matters who they play. They should be winning against either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad