Injury Report: 2023/2024 Injury Update

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
It's weird shit like that happening that makes the cheap shot on Guhle so much more frustrating.
I don't know what is going on but this organization gets more than its fair share of injuries. Arber with two shoulder surgeries, CC with one, Guhle is injured way too often, Dach can't stay healthy, Newhook with the high ankle sprain that ruined a portion of his season. It is just too much.

Glass half full, I guess.

I go with glass half empty especially when it comes to this type of player. He will have no choice but to reinvent his game if he has any hope of playing in the NHL long-term. This is really bad.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
This team needs to be like the Immortals from the 300 movie. One falls, another quickly takes his place. Habs need to be allowed to carry more than 50 contracts I guess. 😉

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Again though. When you have a stacked team, you won’t be as impacted by injuries. The Rangers would miss Kreider, but they probably won’t lose just because he’s out. Toronto would miss Marner, but they probably won’t miss the playoffs if he’s out all year. There’s always guys to pick up the slack on those teams. And because they’re so stacked, they probably have guys who can come up and actually contribute. Instead of guys like Ylonen and RHP. Montreal just isn’t there yet. Hopefully, they will be.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
I go with glass half empty especially when it comes to this type of player. He will have no choice but to reinvent his game if he has any hope of playing in the NHL long-term. This is really bad.
Hopefully the shoulder surgery does the trick. Jackeye had by far the hardest shot at the Habs skills competition. It was Al Iafrate rate of speed and I'm not sure if his shoulder was hurting him then. He played great hockey after his return from the AHL and his game still has lots of room and time to grow. He'll be fine and a fixture in our top 4 D when we're ready to contend.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad