Injury Report: 2023 - 2024 Injury Reports

mk80

Jul 30, 2012
All in all, 1-2 weeks wouldn’t be horrible.

It’s surprising how much different the impact of 1 week would be to 2 weeks though.
Miss 1 week = miss 1 game.
Miss 2 weeks = miss 5 games.

Hopefully Buchy can make the trip to Western Canada.
This 4 day break is certainly helpful in his injury timeline if the 1-2 week timeline is right.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueston

Ted Hoffman

The other Rick Zombo
Dec 15, 2002
Can't believe no one mentioned Faulk. Officially a "lower body injury" for now.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017
I'm guessing it's from a blocked shot? Seems like Kap has had a few on hard shots in the last few games

Did he get hit on the knee Kap or what? He definitely got hit with a shot late in the Philly game. He's been playing pretty solid lately, too bad that he's hurt.

Kind of insane how few injuries we've had this year.

Reactions: Blueston

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Did he get hit on the knee Kap or what? He definitely got hit with a shot late in the Philly game. He's been playing pretty solid lately, too bad that he's hurt.

Kind of insane how few injuries we've had this year.

You've gone and jinxed us now... I expect to lose 2-3 players in the next week.

Reactions: ToniJ1960

HighNote

Just one more Cup
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Uhh I can think of many players that I would rather be healthy than him.
At this exact moment, him or Neighbours would be the worst, as they are both in the middle of possibly breaking out. Peru has had injury problems in the past that have neutered his development. There are bigger name players that would hurt our current season's trajectory more, but that is less important during a season where we're not expected to go very far. I'd hate for a young guy who is just finding his stride to be sidelined yet again. That's more important than our hopes of being a 1st round exit.

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
At this exact moment, him or Neighbours would be the worst, as they are both in the middle of possibly breaking out. Peru has had injury problems in the past that have neutered his development. There are bigger name players that would hurt our current season's trajectory more, but that is less important during a season where we're not expected to go very far. I'd hate for a young guy who is just finding his stride to be sidelined yet again. That's more important than our hopes of being a 1st round exit.
on the bright side, it wasn't his shoulders, hopefully just a minor ankle injury

Reactions: Mike Liut

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
I wonder if we had put a bid in for Chisholm off waivers with Perunovich out. Average size, good skating LH PMD, a year younger. Hasn't got a chance in Wpg.

It's a moot point as Wild claimed him before we could. But I thought we might have been in on him with Peru hurt.

jura

booze & blues
Mar 29, 2012
Zagreb, Croatia

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
It's my understanding that Faulk and Perunovich are expected to be back on Saturday. We'll know for sure once we get some practice reports.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
It's my understanding that Faulk and Perunovich are expected to be back on Saturday. We'll know for sure once we get some practice reports.
has there been any word on peru? they had said they expected faulk and kap back when team returned from break but i never heard anything on peru.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

Faulk to LTIR

Perunovich to IR

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada

Faulk to LTIR

Perunovich to IR

Do we know if the Faulk move is retroactive, to gain more cap space for a deal? Or is it looking like a step back on the timeline from his injury before the all-star break?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad