Prospect Info: 2023-2024 In The System: Charlotte Checkers, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Got to be rough playing hockey most of your life and then calling it quits being close but far at the same time from making the NHL.

Thought after his first year in the AHL he could of been a sneaky guy to watch to see if he could progress some more. Not meant to be.
Didn't he at least get a small cup of coffee in the NHL. During the pandemic?

Reactions: ShootIt

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Got to be rough playing hockey most of your life and then calling it quits being close but far at the same time from making the NHL.

Thought after his first year in the AHL he could of been a sneaky guy to watch to see if he could progress some more. Not meant to be.
With his injury history it seems like a smart decision, but yes, it sucks.

Thewselius

Jul 24, 2003
I really like Sandis. Not too worried about losing Devine if that's the case. Devine probably had other teams potentially in his ear that promised him playing time in the NHL with a contract if he skipped town on us. All in on Sandis now. He should have more hype on these boards honestly.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Think I said it already… Wasn’t that high on the kid, but this year…

He keeps giving me the Swaggy-vibe each time I see him on highlights or TV !

We’ll see what the future holds, but Zito’s late-round drafting has been really interesting.

He's in his D+2 year so the numbers in junior don't really mean much. Remember Dryden Hunt? Scored 116 points in 72 games in his D+2 year and became essentially a career call-up tweener. Need to see him in the pros next year.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
He's in his D+2 year so the numbers in junior don't really mean much. Remember Dryden Hunt? Scored 116 points in 72 games in his D+2 year and became essentially a career call-up tweener. Need to see him in the pros next year.

Where did I talk about the numbers ? Don’t remember doing that…

I do remember Dryden… Never was high on the kid, and he never gave me those clutch/swag vibes !

Can’t wait to see Sandis in the pros, of course… And I never said he would make it big or even make it to the NHL btw… Kid just gives me some vibes ! ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad