Prospect Info: 2023-2024 In The System: Charlotte Checkers, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
I wonder if Jack Devine is going back for another year? Bit worried we might lose him for nothing then?
Unless he's determined to do the fourth year of college, it seems redundant for him? It's not like he has anything more to prove there.
It's definitely something to keep in mind though. We have his rights until August 2025, but if he expresses that he's not going to sign with us, then we should trade him soon, get at least something back.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Unless he's determined to do the fourth year of college, it seems redundant for him? It's not like he has anything more to prove there.
It's definitely something to keep in mind though. We have his rights until August 2025, but if he expresses that he's not going to sign with us, then we should trade him soon, get at least something back.
Probably would get more than the original pick

Reactions: BabyBennettov

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
why i have been saying sign the kid.. i worry we may lose this guy... not another greg mkegg

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
He is a 7th round pick, I am sure the hold up is his bonus package on the ELC.
No doubt this is the hold up.

He was a 7th round pick and now is a hobey Baker award finalist.
I don't see him returning to Denver for a senior season. He has a lot to lose if injury were to occur, If that's the case.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
North Bay finished off the second round with a 4 game sweep.
Vilmanis had 4g & 4a in 4gp.
He currently has 5g and 11a this playoffs, in a three-way tie for 1st in scoring.

They will play Oshawa in the next round of playoffs. My uncle's fiancé is a season ticket holder there, so I will be asking her to pay close attention to #23 on North Bay for me.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

1713554317286.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad