Speculation: 2023-2024 First Goal Prediction Thread

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
its-man-monty-python.gif

—————————————————————————————————————————-

WELCOME TO THE FIRST GOAL PREDICTION THREAD FOR 2023-2024!

RULES:

Submit the name of the Ducks player you think will score the first Ducks goal in the game.

Please provide a clear identification of the player you are predicting.

If you guess correct, I'll like and quote your comment to make sure I got it - feel to shoot me a PM if your guess got missed. I'll post to let you know if you guessed correctly alongside an updated scoreboard.

The Ryan Rule: For any future situations where we have more than one player w/ the same or very similar names, please be sure to be specific about which player you're talking about.

The Late Submission Rule: Your entry must be submitted before puck drop. No ninja-ing late guesses.

The Multiple Guesses Rule: In the event that you make multiple guesses for one game (mistakes happen), I will always take your last guess.

The No-Pessimism Rule: Also, you can't guess "no one" because that sort of attitude will not be tolerated! If the Ducks are completely shut out (including the shootout), there will be no winners for that game.

The 0-0 Shootout Rule: In the event that the Ducks go into a shootout with a score of 0-0, the first Ducks shooter to score in the shootout will be the first scorer for the game. If none of the Ducks shooters score, there will be no winners for that game.

The Early Prediction Rule: Early predictions will be accepted for up to 3 games in advance as long as they include the opponent or date. You can change your vote with a new post or edit until then.
—————————————————————————————————————————-

Might be a bit early, but I'm gonna be on a plane the day we actually play and I'm liable to forget things.

Terry vs the Knights!

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille