2023-2024 Blues Multi-Purpose Thread

Linkens Mastery

Conductor of the TankTown Express
Jan 15, 2014
Hyrule
It seems potentially possible. Maybe. At some point.

I found this Q&A from JR interesting:

So JR originally said no way and apparently multiple sources close to Montgomery called to say “don’t be so sure.”

Interesting…
Sadly that sounds like something he should not have said. And can be used as evidence of tampering

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands
I'm more excited for Stenberg than I am Dvorsky.
I'm not even opposed to using Dvorsky as a trade chip to get the Blues a top-pairing, young D-man...even if he IS the Blues' highest drafted forward since RBA. :oops:
From an organizational standpoint due to Thomas' leveling up, #1 defenseman prospect is a significantly bigger need than top six center, and I can foresee so many more situations where the Blues could draft, sign or trade for one of those to replace Dvorsky than I can to get the #1 defenseman.

Don't get me wrong I'm not anti-Dvorsky at all, I highly doubt he'll be traded and hopefully he provides a high end 1-2 punch down the middle with Thomas in a few years. But man if we had a 18 year old #1 defenseman prospect + Lindstein + Kessel + Parayko in the org we would feel like suddenly good times are ahead given the numerous other young forwards rising up

Reactions: Drubilly

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad