Pre-Game Talk: 2022 Young Stars Classic 16th-19th September

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Halifax is growing exponentially due to Naval Contact. Cranes everywhere. Smaller towns are hurting around NS. That leads to drug problems and it’s usually dirty drugs.
Whats wrong with people. PM if you want to. I've been fighting Meth scourges since the 80's in my profession. This was a dirty known terrible drug way back in the 50's and 60's that caused untold harm and destroyed lives and communities. Since the millenium its been back with a vengeance as if nobody even realizes how terrible it is. We never seem to learn. We need life sentences to people that traffic meth. let em rot.

Lay Z Boy GM

Sep 8, 2010
Vancouver
Whats wrong with people. PM if you want to. I've been fighting Meth scourges since the 80's in my profession. This was a dirty known terrible drug way back in the 50's and 60's that caused untold harm and destroyed lives and communities. Since the millenium its been back with a vengeance as if nobody even realizes how terrible it is. We never seem to learn. We need life sentences to people that traffic meth. let em rot.
Meth and the opioids are a scourge on modern society. I’m in Vancouver and see this every day. It’s tragic.

People who sell it should be locked up for a long time and we need to rehab the addicts aggressively.

Also the young stars has been kinda fun. Nice little warm up for nhl hockey. Bourgault will be an nhl player for sure, Holloway too but less of a ceiling probably.

Philp and Hamblin look great so far but kind of have a feeling they’ll be tweeners.

On the back end Broberg looks just fine, not sure he’ll make the opening night roster but it’s just a matter of time.

Wanner and Kesselring are big boys, both play a fairly solid game. Hopefully they’ll be 3rd pairing options at some point.

Drugs are bad hockey is good mmkay

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
100%
Ever since Covid, world is really messed up. No one wants to do anything anymore. Hard to get people to work now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad