Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v8 | Next: Fri, Aug 12 | vs Cle | 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | Quantrill vs Berrios

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Clint Frazier sure sucks.

Yankees hyped prospects mostly turn to shit.

baseball prospects in general tend to bomb, but the Yankees it's always funny seeing the way their big names get hyped and under-deliver. Like when's the last time they had a pitcher that they developed that really had a strong career that wasn't just a couple of good years and then off the cliff they went?

Give me a few minutes and I'm going to pull up some prospects lists from 3-6 years ago and see what they show.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
baseball prospects in general tend to bomb, but the Yankees it's always funny seeing the way their big names get hyped and under-deliver. Like when's the last time they had a pitcher that they developed that really had a strong career that wasn't just a couple of good years and then off the cliff they went?

Give me a few minutes and I'm going to pull up some prospects lists from 3-6 years ago and see what they show.

Injuries aside, Montgomery and Severino have been solid

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Great win and very unexpected considering the pitching matchups but the Yankees are so bad right now.

Win tomorrow and only 6 games back and the thought of winning the division is definitely alive.

Screenshot (367).png

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I know I'm being very greedy but a sweep would put us in a reasonable position to have a shot at the division still. The Jays next 6 series are against BOS, PIT, CHC, LAA, BAL, and TEX. 4 of those are terrible, 1 is bad, and the other is better than we expected. If the Yankees continue to play below .500 and we go even like 13-6 over that stretch which is entirely doable than suddenly it's essentially tied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad