Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v6 | Next: Fri, Jul 8 | @ Sea | 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT | Stripling vs Kirby (APPLE TV ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
"The bridge coming down from Canada's going to be packed."

-Pat Tabler on the influx of western Canadian fans for the Seattle series.

Because there are a ton of bridges between BC/Alberta and Washington. Like.... uh.... and..... or there's....

Nope, this is just dumb. :facepalm:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That game was ugly, though not as ugly as you'd believe since the A's did make a couple really nice plays on defense.

Not exactly what i call an inspiring performance from the offense even with that in mind. This Mariners series is kinda huge. a Seattle series win would put them at 45-42, basically a half game back.

Berrios still continues to walk the line. Strong performance today but he still gave up a shitload of hard contact. I'm hoping it's the start of a bounceback but i'm not super optimistic given well, it's Oakland.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Man, don't the Jays have any starting pitching prospects in the minors that can be better better than Banda and Lawrence? Seems like we are a bit thin beyond Guasman, Manoah, Berrios, and Strip.

mrJT

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
I can't believe that just happend, i mean what in the hell are the chances of that, wasn't even near the Fence.

rdogg

I cry your pardon
Aug 4, 2010
PEI
It's okay guys! We're right in this.

Jays just need a couple pitchers, maybe some bullpen arms, and they are going to catch the Yankees

• Haha
Reactions: PG Canuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad