Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v12 | Next: Wed, Oct 5 | @ Bal | *DOUBLEHEADER* | 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT & TBD | TBA vs Baumann & TBA vs Watkins

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009
Merrifield with another hit;

Jays wRC+ leaders;
Jansen: 144
Springer: 132
Merrifield: 131
Guerrero Jr: 131
Hernandez: 131
Kirk: 130
Bichette: 129

Jansen and Merrifield could be 1-2 by the end of the season.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Lol this does feel like a spring training day. Some of the "regulars" are just trying to get reps to stay loose while the bench guys are trying to prove they belong on the playoff roster

Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
Sit down Zimmer. You’re batting .120. You’re in no position to be arguing balls and strikes. LMFAO

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
What is the plan here? Why are we using our best relievers? Or is it good to give some of these some guys some action if they haven't pitched in a few days?

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Ooof, that's a bad caught stealing by Lopez. Now the #9 hitter is leading off next inning. Mind you, I am just following along on MLB Gameday, not actually watching the game.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
:laugh: Buck trying to defend the idea that Derek Jeter was a good Shortstop because "the yankees just wanted to play him at short."

But they shouldn't have! THAT'S the problem. He was not a good defender and he actively hurt the team on defence by being there over Alex Rodriguez.

Reactions: stickty111

Deebo

Jan 28, 2005
Toronto
:laugh: Buck trying to defend the idea that Derek Jeter was a good Shortstop because "the yankees just wanted to play him at short."

But they shouldn't have! THAT'S the problem. He was not a good defender and he actively hurt the team on defence by being there over Alex Rodriguez.

When they started that conversation, I was waiting for this post from you.

• Haha
Reactions: TheTotalPackage

kerk

Apr 27, 2009

when he got interrupted and then went back to it i wanted to yell through my tv

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Zimmer being 0-4 with 4 K's is so on brand. I wonder if he will hit 8 K's on the day.

Something is just so wrong with his swing. Everything about it looks so awkward.

He needs to go to winter ball or something and rebuild his swing from the ground up. He was always a fairly adequate hitter previously.

Reactions: stickty111

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
White is so bad. I feel bad for him since he is a Jay and hasn't won a game, but it's been brutal.

He's having a bad time with the Jays, but like what happened with Stripling when he swtiched over from LA to Toronto there are things in his performance that suggest he has a lot of room to grow and be better than he is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad