Blue Jays GDT: 2022 v1 | Wed, Apr 13 | @ NYY | 7:00pm ET/4:00pm PT | Berrios vs Cole

How excited are you for the 2022 Blue Jays season?

• Extremely excited

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • Incredibly excited

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • Very excited

Votes: 11 11.6%
  • Supremely excited

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Tremendously excited

• Immensely excited

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Highly excited

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Excited to the extent that I can't express it in words

• *unintelligible noises of excitement*

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • I want to be a contrarian and pick a 'not excited' option, but I know deep down that'd be a lie

Votes: 9 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
We are counting on Richards in high leverage spots and he looks like he's not trusting his stuff at all... that or his stuff is just not where he needs it to be.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I mean if you don’t feel comfortable using Richards with a 3 run lead in the 8th then you may as well not use him at all. I wouldn’t even say that’s high leverage. More medium leverage due to the score.

canucksfan

Mar 16, 2002
British Columbia
Visit site
I mean if you don’t feel comfortable using Richards with a 3 run lead in the 8th then you may as well not use him at all. I wouldn’t even say that’s high leverage. More medium leverage due to the score.

The opponent matters as well. The Yanks have an excellent lineup. I would be fine using Richards in a similar situation against a worse team.

Reactions: Puckstuff and MS

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC

At home against Baltimore sure, but on the road in a save situation in Yankee Stadium it’s a bit of a different beast.

Reactions: thinkblue

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
The opponent matters as well. The Yanks have an excellent lineup. I would be fine using Richards in a similar situation against a worse team.
Merryweather hasn’t exactly been the model of consistency lately either though. Until they get Phelps up and running at full speed, Richards is gonna see some of these innings. Especially since they can’t use Cimber and Mayza every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad