GDT: 2022 Upper Deck NHL Draft: Bell Centre, Montreal, QC | ROUND ONE July 7th @ 7 pm ET | ESPN, ESPN+, SN, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Stop with that. he had excellent stats in Playoffs and International competitions + all the years before at diffrent levels. He was playing vs men, not kids.

Season ppg 0.32
Playoffs ppg 0.38

Some have touted him as a future 40 goal scorer in the NHL, he had 7 goals in 49 games in liiga (5/31season+2/18playoffs).

Reactions: Saxon

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Apologies for asking: I'm in Germany and in dire need of a live stream of the draft. Been a Habs fan for 30 years and for the first time in many years I can't find an online live stream. Help! Please pm me if you can come to my rescue...
Dangle maybe doing one on YouTube, like in the playoffs. Don’t know any pirate streams though

Reactions: HabsKraut

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm a little nervous, confident, slightly worried, but pretty laid back

Very weird weird vibes tonight lol

Cant wait to see what happens and even after that

I wont be devastated with Slaf, but I'll be VERY amazed by Hughes and Gorton if they do it, they better know something, you know

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Montreal picks Slaf and then trades the pick for NJ 2OV and a 2nd round pick, then picks shane wright. 1000 IQ move
Imagine. We have a trade to announce while Slaf's wearing a Habs sweater and ball cap.

That has happened in the NBA and NFL but it just seems like such a non-hockey thing to do to a kid right after being drafted.

Reactions: DavePeak

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016

I wont be devastated with Slaf, but I'll be VERY amazed by Hughes and Gorton if they do it, they better know something, you know

Slaf is a Huge Specimen, ala Hugh Jessiman.

<3

• Haha
Reactions: BigDaddyLurch

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
Apologies for asking: I'm in Germany and in dire need of a live stream of the draft. Been a Habs fan for 30 years and for the first time in many years I can't find an online live stream. Help! Please pm me if you can come to my rescue...

not sure if that helps you.

Reactions: HabsKraut

Jul 6, 2016

My only concern is Gorton has picked guys like Kakko and Kravstov and Andersen.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

I try to warn about all of this yesterday.

90% of the base don't want Slafkovsky
80% of the base wants Shane Wright

If Molson, Hughes and Gorton still wants to go with Slafkovsky........the base won't approve at all.
The fact that this pick is in Montreal makes things so much more complicated for them.

Reactions: Redux91 and ArtPeur
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad