GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 7. Quarter Finals: Car -3 NYR -3, TB -4 Fla -0, Edm -4 Cal -1, Col -4 St.L -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Puck almost slides into the Bolts' net off a linesman's helmet. This game is the Keystone Cops on ice.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Vasilevski is just impossible to beat when Tampa is closing a serie.

Simple as that. He's a complete wall.

Also I still think that Washington threw against Florida. Florida is not a good playoff team
Bunch of stats farmers during regular season.
Overrated dsquad also

Reactions: dinodebino

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Vasilevski is just impossible to beat when Tampa is closing a serie.

Simple as that. He's a complete wall.

Also I still think that Washington threw against Florida. Florida is not a good playoff team
Bunch of stats farmers during regular season.
Overrated dsquad also

But they'll be good enough in the regular season next year. Another 1st rounder..but will be far.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Man Palat is really subdued. I would have rode my stick down the ice and done sweeping motions after that goal.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Panthers are absolutely pathetic. Huberdeau should be embarrassed. How can you be that good in the regular season and that awful in the playoffs? Was he hanging out with Joe Thornton all the time?

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
What a performance for the ages by Vasilevskiy! He completely shutdown the President's Trophy winner that scored at will all season. He was in their heads and may have already clinched the Conn Smythe Trophy.

Massive disappointment for the Panthers.

Reactions: dinodebino

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
And that's why Toronto won't make a lot of moves this summer. TBay doing what they just did proved to Toronto that they aren't too far away.

Reactions: Scintillating10

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
So Panthers lost... Can Tampa beat Carolina or the Rangers? Maybe this is the Hurricanes cup to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad