GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 4. TB-4 Tor-3, Car-4 Bos-3, StL-4 Min-2, LAK-3 Edm-3, Fla-4 Was-2, Pit-3 NYR-3, Cal-3 Dal-3, Col-4 Nas-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Can't stand the Leafs but I do also want Canadian teams to advance, it's been long enough. I don't wanna see another american city that doesn't give two craps about hockey win again. I'm definitely rooting for Flames and Oilers though.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
What a terrible goal given by Domingue yesterday. If Pens win it with this kind of goaltending i don't ever want t hear anyone complain about our goalies anymore.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
What a terrible goal given by Domingue yesterday. If Pens win it with this kind of goaltending i don't ever want t hear anyone complain about our goalies anymore.

Read that it's looking good for Jarry and Sid to return for game seven.

Reactions: peate

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017

Whatever the case, rangers clearly aren't ready to do much of anything.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
This Hart trophy candidate is a main factor in the elimination of his team. Who will it be?

The nervous goalie who lost his mojo, or the heavy breather who trips on his own feet.

Jul 6, 2016
Who wins their series today ?

I hope for Toronto, Carolina and Edmonton

But...

I would not be surprised that Boston, TB and L.A win on opponents' ice. Buttman would be thrilled.

Domingue is a third string goalie while Schesterkin is a Vezina and mvp candidate....

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If Tampa gets a lead I have a feeling that they will play tighter defensively in this one. Also, I expect that the Leafs will get more pp opportunities in this one because of the outrage over officiating in game 6.

Reactions: dinodebino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad