GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 2. Tor-3 TB-2, Car-3 Bos-2, StL-3 Min-2, LAK-3 Edm-2, Was-2 Fla-2, Pit-3 NYR-2, Col-4 Nas-0, Dal-2 Cal-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Man I’m trying to get into this Calgary/Dallas series but with a total of 8 shots with about 5:00 left in the period it’s hard. The east is killing it for entertainment.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
I'm not sure FLA is built for a long playoff run as they usually need to rely on scoring themselves out of trouble.
Hope they make it out of the East.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Outstanding show from the Cats to come back from an 0-3 deficit. Could be the turning point of the series.

Rats all over the ice!

I guess I am going for the Stars in their series, I should like the Flames but I just don't

It would still be cool to see the Battle of Alberta revived though

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
You get the impression that Pitt with their veteran team close out the series tonight. Amazed that Demingue has outplayed Shesterkin who has looked like anything but a Vezina finalist.

Pens score 1-0
Shesterkin is most probably playing injured.

Three teams have already used their 3rd goalies and there is 26 goalies in total who have played in the playoffs so far. Goalies have been injured left and rights this season really.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Check out Elliotte Friedman on Tim & Friends on Sportsnet. Looks like he's going to be in a dumber & dumber remake movie! The hair is hilarious.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
I will never be able to say that first sentence of yours. Screw Toronto. I don't care about Tampa, I hope they lose in the next round but they're irrelevant to me. They have a couple cups and what, two retired Jersey? And both done over the past 5 years? Lol. They are a noob franchise, let them be cocky.
Toronto however, they've been around as long as we have. There's a lot of history there, they can f*** off right from round one.
I got no grudge against Toronto. Rather they lose but not major to me. They spent a lot of time losing already. Lol

I go back to Foster Hewitt and Danny Gallivan era. Watched many great games between those 2 teams. Keon, Tim Horton, Bower vs Cournoyer, Tremblay, Ferguson I feel a little sorry for them. Their fans been through a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad