GDT: 2022 STANLEY CUP discussion thread Part 2. Tor-3 TB-2, Car-3 Bos-2, StL-3 Min-2, LAK-3 Edm-2, Was-2 Fla-2, Pit-3 NYR-2, Col-4 Nas-0, Dal-2 Cal-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Flames haven’t really shown that they’re the better team. Dallas is a bad match for them, a hard working team with some skilled players.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Gaudreau is bad… oettinger even made the first move,

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
My playoffs pool mange une claque ce soir.

I had to pick 16 players (max 4 per team). I have no Stars players and two Flames players (Gaudreau, Tkachuk). If they lose this series I lose a third of my selected players from the Western conference. I also picked Kuznetsov and he has zero points in a 6 goals night by the Caps. Ugh.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Been a bit underwhelming of a first round imo. Lots of blowouts, often listless play and bad goaltending from the games ive seen

So far Avs and Leafs look most poised to make a run. Havent seen enough of the Wild to know one way or another

Manys teams need to do a 180 and fast

SpeedyPotato

Mar 29, 2012
I know I'm way way late on this, but am I the only one who doesn't understand how the 2nd Landeskog goal was deemed good? How did Lehkonen not prevent the goalie from doing his job? I feel like I've seen so many of these calls go against the habs this year, this seemed like a no brainer incidental contact case.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
No goals for Toffoli in the last 13 games (his 3 playoff games so far plus his last 10 games from the regular season).

Those aren't good numbers to say the least. But who's he been playing with? Jarnkrok, Coleman, and Backlund?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Those aren't good numbers to say the least. But who's he been playing with? Jarnkrok, Coleman, and Backlund?
Havan't checked. But, isn't Toffoli known to get into these prolonged goal scoring funks?

Reactions: Habs13

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Been a bit underwhelming of a first round imo. Lots of blowouts, often listless play and bad goaltending from the games ive seen

So far Avs and Leafs look most poised to make a run. Havent seen enough of the Wild to know one way or another

Manys teams need to do a 180 and fast
It makes you appreciate the performance Price gave us last year even more. He played like a franchise-level talent and carried us to the finals. It was really special.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
Toffoli was a no show the first few games against Toronto last year too. That goal in I think game 5 was what got him out of his funk. Calgary needs this to happen ASAP
Also their best defensemen in the first 3 games has been Gudbranson and Zadorov...you need these types of guys' in the playoffs

Lehkonen on the positive side has been awesome as expected. He is the 6th most used forward on the Avs

Reactions: 26Mats

74 others

Jul 3, 2015
Montreal
If Calgary and Florida lose their series, Calgary’s first round pick would be the 27th if I understand correctly. Assuming that both Colorado and Carolina will win their series. The fact that Calgary has won its division hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad