Prospect Info: 2022 Sens Development Camp

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Anyone have the dates and rosters of the Sens development camp?

I’m interested to see who attends.

Zachary Lavoie is the only name i’ve heard that is comfirmed to he attending from outside the organization.
Start Monday, on the other thread talk about goalie of Quebec Remparts William Rousseau

Reactions: GermanSpitfire

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
I’m sensing some built up anger here.

It’s not his fault he got injured. I’m sure if he could play at Dev Camp. He would.

Ya … I’m fighting it a bit… I tried to be conservative and had a hope we’d see him in 3 or less NHL games :)

Lots of missed dev opportunities at U20, Olympic, NHL etc…. Now missing a deb camp, probably a rookie camp etc.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Ya … I’m fighting it a bit… I tried to be conservative and had a hope we’d see him in 3 or less NHL games :)

Lots of missed dev opportunities at U20, Olympic, NHL etc…. Now missing a deb camp, probably a rookie camp etc.
Latest update from Dorion is he'll be 100% early to mid august, and will be skating, and taking part in some drills in the mean time. That should mean he'll be there for rookie camp as that's early September I believe.

Reactions: Sweatred

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Lots of invites to kids from the Q. Probably some guys Mann has seen a lot being in the maritimes

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
1657478583874.png

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Lots of power forwards on that roster. Interested to see Loheit and Novak against these prospects.

Hard to believe Daoust is still 165.

Anyone know why Nordberg isn’t attending?

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
Are Novak and Loheit rights still owned by the Sens? I would have thought they needed to be signed after the last college season ended.

Oliver Johansson is the guy I’ll be interested to hear reports on…. Hopeful that he’s got some NHL upside.

Reactions: Bileur

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
Are Novak and Loheit rights still owned by the Sens? I would have thought they needed to be signed after the last college season ended.

Oliver Johansson is the guy I’ll be interested to hear reports on…. Hopeful that he’s got some NHL upside.
All players got an extra year of eligibility due to COVID, so Novak can go back for one more season and Loheit for two.

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Sens will need to sign Novak by August 15th - if they don't, he is a free agent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad