Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1654029035706.png

Reactions: Maine Fan

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Yeah, when Sox playoff games have gone into the 13th inning they'll keep the green line and red line interchange going for 25 minutes after the end of the game or something like that.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I can't be the only one that noticed this:

Bruins ( road to the 2011 Stanley Cup ) 1 series sweep plus 3 Game 7 wins
Celtics ( road to a possible 2022 NBA Championship ) 1 series sweep plus 2 ( so far ) Game 7 wins

giphy.gif

And now they have to go try to take down a high powered west coast team….just hope they can skip the going down 2-0 part

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I decided I think they should win this series if Tatum doesn’t try to match Curry and they stick to their defense, use their size and limit their turnovers. I don’t think that’s too much to ask

Reactions: Maine Fan

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Yeah, when Sox playoff games have gone into the 13th inning they'll keep the green line and red line interchange going for 25 minutes after the end of the game or something like that.
Haven't they also announced up on the center field score board that the last green line train is heading through in a half hour?

I've already advised friends working food/bev at the Celtics games to drive in rather than panic at the end of the night. I don't plan on working the games but I wouldn't want to be counting thousands of dollars in inventory, then waiting around for supervisors to sign me out, only to wait in line at the cash office. Meanwhile it's quarter of 1 and North Station is a disaster. No thanks to that. I'd much rather pay SpotHero $15-20 and walk 3/4 of a mile, and get home at least a half hour faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad