Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs Part 1: Round 1- (2) Boston vs. (7) Brooklyn BOS wins 4-0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Their new Daddy...lol

Attachments

• IMG20220425234046.jpg
    IMG20220425234046.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: bbfan419 and Alicat

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Did Kyrie Ivring lose the Nets series by refusing to get vaccinated? Could they have been the #1 seed? 3, 4, 5, or 6 seed? His failed performance during the Celtics series cost, the Nets the SWEEP. How can KD be pleased to have KI on his team?

KD signed a 4 year $198M contract this past Friday with the Nets. Kyrie's contract is up this off season unless he picks up a one year player extension. Do you think KD wants KI to stay?

I am so happy that KI is one of the reasons for the sweep. F-Him Forever

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
It was so obvious the whole game (and tbh the whole series) the look in KD & KI's eyes/face said it all. They already knew they wrote the writing on the wall before they wrote it.

Then they show Tatum and his face is just all confidence.

Reactions: Alicat and LSCII

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
That was an ugly win for the Celtics but I will take it. Smart, Gregg Williams and Al Horford had very good games. Theis, Tatum, and Brown had good games. White and Pritchard didn't have a good night. RWIII needs more time to get his timing down, he had a better first game.

But they won. They Sweep.

Congrats Celtics

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
It was so obvious the whole game (and tbh the whole series) the look in KD & KI's eyes/face said it all. They already knew they wrote the writing on the wall before they wrote it.

Then they show Tatum and his face is just all confidence.
I said it after the last one. It was a virtual guarantee that Kyrie was going to roll over and pack it in. He's gutless. KD at least came out somewhat ready to try and make a stand. Kyrie was invisible and ready for the off season 2 games ago.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Kyrie Irving is the poster boy for when certain individual choices have consequences for all those around them.
His concession was even more of him being a completely out of touch asshat. His not playing was a distraction at times.

AT TIMES???

Yes, the times it was a distraction was the entire f***ing season you selfish prick. Own it. Don't half ass your little pity party apology. The guy is a total dog.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
His concession was even more of him being a completely out of touch asshat. His not playing was a distraction at times.

AT TIMES???

Yes, the times it was a distraction was the entire f***ing season you selfish prick. Own it. Don't half ass your little pity party apology. The guy is a total dog.
Well said.

Reactions: JRull86 and LSCII

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
As I reflect on the Round 1 series, The Sweep, I think the most important play for the Celtics was the pass from Marcus Smart to Jason Tatum for the Buzzer Beater in game 1. Smart's decision, to pass and not shoot, set the tone for the entire series and The Sweep.

As a fan, I want more, but will not be disappointed if this is as good as it gets.

Thank you Celtics players and total TEAM.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I said it after the last one. It was a virtual guarantee that Kyrie was going to roll over and pack it in. He's gutless. KD at least came out somewhat ready to try and make a stand. Kyrie was invisible and ready for the off season 2 games ago.
The humorous thong ontop of that I noticed was when time was running out in the 4th quarter they showed KI and he was smiling like he was happy they were about to lose and get swept.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino