Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs Part 1: Round 1- (2) Boston vs. (7) Brooklyn BOS wins 4-0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB

Warriors and Celtics would be a 7 game war

Would love to see it

Warriors will not beat Boston they never do .Suns losing Booker hurt them.Suns with Booker scare me more then Warriors and Curry .Anyhow still need to win a 4th game here then get Bucks haha Don't get easier

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I dont know basketball all that well but I find it funny KD and friends knock 3s/points 'all day' early in the game and then falter when it really matters when it's a close game in the 4th quarter.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I dont know basketball all that well but I find it funny KD and friends knock 3s/points 'all day' early in the game and then falter when it really matters when it's a close game in the 4th quarter.

Durant is such a loser. He never performs well in the clutch. Never has. Always been a choker. He’s hands down the most overrated player in NBA history.

After this series though he’ll never again be thought of as an all-time great. This has officially ruined his legacy, and deservedly so. He’s been exposed for the fraud that he is. Tatum is twice the player that Durant is. KD has never at any point in his career come close to being a true #1 option on a contender like Tatum currently is.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It’s hilarious watching how inefficient and turnover prone Durant is whenever he touches the ball. How on earth did he get the reputation of being an elite offensive player? He’s complete garbage.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I think it’s between the Celtics and (fully healthy)Suns right now in terms of favorites to win it all/best team in the NBA.

Boston’s defense will be the deciding factor IMO. Too good especially now with R. Williams returning.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Tatum putting the ball on the floor to draw the double and hit Grant Williams in the corner just shows how much he's grown as a playmaker throughout the season. If that's in November he's fading away and taking a shot.

Reactions: pgm16

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Grant is really is the Batman. When he gave himself that nickname a few months back I was like hmmmm I guess.

But now? I'm all in. He IS the Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad