Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs Part 1: Round 1- (2) Boston vs. (7) Brooklyn BOS wins 4-0!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Kyrie is my favorite athlete in all of sports but the Celtics are my team tough call here. I think whoever wins will win the title honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: pgm16

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
Kyrie is my favorite athlete in all of sports

994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520.gif

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If I read one more thing about if ,Can Celtics stop Kyrie I am gonna flip.Tatum is better then any player they have right now including Durant..The Williams loss is gonna hurt but I am still picking Boston in 7

Reactions: bbfan419

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Celtics in 7 followed by a beat down by the Bucks who sweep the Bulls.
Williams will be back by then if they beat Nets.Bucks not beating Celtics they meet in my opinion.Barely handled Boston other day no Williams or Tatum.I think toughest team Boston could meet is Miami or Nets and they have Nets now .Celtics win this series my Prediction is finals vs Sun's.Make that prediction when they meet.:)

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
My wife gave me reeses chocolate candy wrapped in foil with the logo of NBA teams......I said to her " I must eat the Brooklyn chocolate first "....lol

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
f*** that flat earther and his dumb friend too.

The Celtics need to remember that on the court, they are NOT your friends. So stop being buddy buddy and get nasty. You allowed that guy to disrespect our logo. KG would of fouled him hard. Time to grind and take this series by the balls. Don't let "sage the area" goad you into ANYTHING. Fans too. Don't let him get into your heads.

Play the game hard. Boo the shit out of the Nets. And win.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
A few things worry me about this series: Celtics bench went from mediocre to poor with Theis all but starting, and you need a scoring guard to roast Kyrie. The less Smart shoots the better generally, but he will shoot more here. Play White more!
Also, if healthy, Simmons is ideal to shadow Tatum. I am worried that Tatum will revert to 2-15 no assists Tatum. In fact, I say this will happen once around game four or five, but Tatum will play well the rest of the series.
Dragic has very little left but is a Celtic killer.

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Put up or shut up time.This is Tatum and Brown's time to push the old guard out and show everyone they will be running things next while.Go Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark