Mar 29, 2014

Mark Messier NHL Leadership Award (June 1),
Jack Adams Award (June 2),
Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy (June 3),
Willie O’Ree Community Hero Award (June 4),
Frank J. Selke Trophy (June 5),
Lady Byng Memorial Trophy (June 6)
King Clancy Memorial Trophy (June 7).

The five remaining awards — Calder Memorial Trophy, Hart Memorial Trophy, James Norris Memorial Trophy, Ted Lindsay Award and Vezina Trophy — will be revealed in a live one-hour special on June 21 at 7 p.m. ET on ESPN in the U.S. and Sportsnet and TVA in Canada.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
The Selke and the Jack Adams should be part of the main show.
It's so aggravating to me that people, even apparently the NHL, view the Selke as a "lesser" trophy.

Bergeron being a finalist for 11 straight years, and top 5 for 13, beating a Wayne Gretzky record, has barely gotten a mention. If that was Hedman with the Norris or McDavid with the Hart, they'd be all over it.

That's okay. Hopefully June 5 will be Bergeron Day.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I'd hate to get a trophy because my brother died though. Not to diminish what Kevin did.
Same here.

The same thing could be said about Carey Price not wanting to win b/c he went to rehab.

Bottom line is that Kevin Hayes, Carey Price and Zdeno Chara are all deserving of the award.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Well this is still as lame as ever. Although the presenters are pretty cool, so there's that.

Most of the players look like they'd rather be anywhere else. Especially Hedman and Makar lol.

At least they mentioned the winners that have already been announced, although Bergeron deserved more than an "oh by the way" moment.

Anyhoo...I suppose the Toronto board will be melting down since Bunting didn't win the Calder lol.

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

Not bad, Sway!

You deserve a hug

Linus-Ullmark-Jeremy-Swayman (2).jpg

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Grrrrrrrrrrrr I wanted Josi to win the Norris.

Sure hope it was close

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Well it was definitely close and Makar pulled a Toews over Bergeron win. Josi with more first place votes.

And look at our boy Charlie Mac in 4th!!

Reactions: Over the volcano

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Why the hell is this all split up. I was expecting a Selke trophy winner tonight damn it. What the hell is wrong with the NHL

Reactions: Sevendust

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad