2022 NFL schedule

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Reactions: Kirk Van Houten

Kirk Van Houten

May 7, 2019
Would love to see the NFL coming to South America althought they would to Brazil first so it makes it impossible for me to travel there

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Would love to see the NFL coming to South America althought they would to Brazil first so it makes it impossible for me to travel there
It's about 4-8 hours to fly from North America to Europe. (8 hours polar route for western teams)

So, I'd say any South American venue would have to be not more than 6-8 hours of flying time from North America.

Reactions: Kirk Van Houten

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all

In advance of full schedule release next week, 3 European games and one Mexico City games announced.

Now to see if Mexican field will actually be in shape to play on (bad field conditions scuttled last attempted game).
They were able to play in Mexico in 2019

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
NFL Schedule Leak said:
Week 12 (Nov. 24-28 — Thanksgiving)

Thursday, Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving)

Bills at Lions, 12:30 p.m. ET (CBS) (Source)
Giants at Cowboys, 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox) (Source)
Patriots at Vikings, 8:20 p.m. ET (NBC) (Source)

The NFL once again screwed up Thanksgiving. The team with the longest active drought out of the 4 not named Detroit or Dallas is New England, whose last appearance was only 10 years ago.

The games should have been Jaguars-Lions, Buccaneers-Cowboys and Rams-Chiefs. The exclusion of the Jaguars is insulting as they are still the only team yet to play on Thanksgiving, and the exclusion of the Rams is insulting on two fronts - they are the defending champs and have the longest active Thanksgiving drought.

These three games were what I wanted because Detroit and Dallas should be hosting the home opponents with the longest active Thanksgiving drought, and the night game would pit the remaining team with the longest active drought versus its opponent with the longest active drought.

Don't be surprised if members of Congress representing cities whose teams have very long Thanksgiving droughts drew up legislation that would remove antitrust protections from the NFL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad