NBA 2022 NBA Buyouts

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Personally not buying the Harden rumors. Not a lot of star power available this deadline but still some good pickups for contenders. Just sad my Lakers won't really be in on much :(.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Beal is the big name I think. It could be an off-season move but I think the Wizards need a huge change. I mean when was the last time they were relevant? They are consistently 7-10 seed and I think that’s pretty much their cap.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Beal is the big name I think. It could be an off-season move but I think the Wizards need a huge change. I mean when was the last time they were relevant? They are consistently 7-10 seed and I think that’s pretty much their cap.
they won 49 games in 2016-17 with wall and beal and came within a game of the ECF

what they need is a full scale rebuild and they've got the pieces to do it

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
they won 49 games in 2016-17 with wall and beal and came within a game of the ECF

what they need is a full scale rebuild and they've got the pieces to do it
That was also 6 years ago. Prime Wall was a really freaking good player and the Wizards don’t have anyone close to that level. I agree though. Keep Deni and Hachimura and trade most other players for picks/young guys.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
That was also 6 years ago. Prime Wall was a really freaking good player and the Wizards don’t have anyone close to that level. I agree though. Keep Deni and Hachimura and trade most other players for picks/young guys.
Woj saying Wizards really want Sabonis, hard to see them going scorched Earth if that's the case

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

I'm going to cackle if the Rockets somehow turn a waaaaaaaaay past expired John Wall into a first round pick.

Everyone knew that Westbrook trade was a disaster waiting to happen and the Lakers still did it.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
westbrook for wall makes zero sense for the lakers because wall's contract is basically identical to westbrook's

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Sources out of LA are confident in saying the Lakers don't have any conceivable way to ship Westbrook out before tomorrow's deadline despite murmurs of them also believing drastic action needs to be taken after they got their clocks cleaned on tuesday.

The only deal legit on the table is the previous swap for John Wall but bleacher report is saying LeBron would have to sign off on the deal first.

If you're that desperate why not just staple Westbrook to the bench?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Sources out of LA are confident in saying the Lakers don't have any conceivable way to ship Westbrook out before tomorrow's deadline despite murmurs of them also believing drastic action needs to be taken after they got their clocks cleaned on tuesday.

The only deal legit on the table is the previous swap for John Wall but bleacher report is saying LeBron would have to sign off on the deal first.

because they don't want to admit they messed up

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

I guess it would be far easier to bench Wall than ”superstar” Westbrook?

Westbrook situation is creating lot of headlines daily

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Hardens reputation will forever be tainted. He’s a clown. Forced his way to Brooklyn and one year later he’s complaining and wants out again? How pathetic.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Hardens reputation will forever be tainted. He’s a clown. Forced his way to Brooklyn and one year later he’s complaining and wants out again? How pathetic.
I can’t really blame Harden for a team that is one of the worst constructed I’ve ever seen.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
If it's the Kyrie stuff that's the main point of contention, I don't actually blame Harden.

Harden probably rationally assumed there was no way Kyrie would be that much of a loon, tried to play it out and then realized it's not happening.

Kyrie doesn't give a shit about the team and the Nets are letting him get away with it so why bother staying?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad