Prospect Info: 2022 Kraken Development Camp - July 11th - 14th

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
I've got it on. Beniers with a goal on the 2nd shift. Not sure he left the ice, but everybody else had. Made the other team look like chumps. Wright was not on the ice.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Really liking what I've seen from Robertson so far. Even before the goal, he's been getting into great positions in dangerous areas for shots.

Holy SHIT Firkus. Saved, but I think that was a between the legs shot.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Nice goal by Robertson.

Though, you can see why the team Kokko's playing for is called the goalie factory of Finnland.
Kid looks solid in goal as some who have been at camp have said.
And another huge save by him.

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Wright with a great dish for the final goal to Henman. Definitely solid. I'll say this about Wright. In the final, he played defense HARD. He was battling in the defensive end, trying to shut down the neutral zone etc. He wasn't pushing forward so hard. I can definitely appreciate what he's trying to do. Didn't show so much in the first game. Looked better in the second, but the final was top notch from him.

Reactions: Fistfullofbeer

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Wright with a great dish for the final goal to Henman. Definitely solid. I'll say this about Wright. In the final, he played defense HARD. He was battling in the defensive end, trying to shut down the neutral zone etc. He wasn't pushing forward so hard. I can definitely appreciate what he's trying to do. Didn't show so much in the first game. Looked better in the second, but the final was top notch from him.
I think Wright is the kind of guy that will get better with playing time. I almost get the mentality of, 'Well I won't make that mistake again'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad