Aarne Talvitie
Tyce Thompson
Topias Vilen
Reilly Walsh
Michael Vukojevic
Yegor Zaitsev
Fabian Zetterlund
Ripshot 43

As usual, after selecting a player, request a player to be added to the next poll.

Last edited:

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Because Nemec is number one with better two way game and even he is more nhl ready and his iq and decision making with the puck is better, its hard to choose second one. I was a pro floor guy. I'm not closing my eyes on the ceiling, but floor means a lot in nhl. Luke was second in my pool year ago after Mercer. Now its time to understand how he change his game and what was going on with reasons why I did have him number two, not number one year ago.
He was bad defensively. I understand upside, but I remember about down side. I watched games of Vancouver against Vegas. I watched some actual games of Vancouver when I tracked Boeser. Who skated like sh1t btw. Quinn isn't good defensively. He is OK positionally, but he doesn't challenge opponents in the way first pair guy should do. And of course game on the boards on the slot etc. For me its a money of defenseman. Mister Makar isn't a true shutdown guy, but he is reliable defensively. And Quinn is pretty smart player. With the puck and without the puck. Luke isn't on the level with him as playmaker. He is awesome transitioner-driver. But he has a lot of flaws in his game. He is young, I understand it, but again, one year left, I'm asking for fixing his bad sides of the game. He is still very good and his potential is good, but for defenseman I wanna see bigger steps, nhl is a hard league to play, we saw how Mister Smith did svck, and if he could produce 40 points with the same game in defensive zone, it couldn't change my mind. Luke, Thanks God, have better tools and I believe he will gain some muscles and will find some groove and boldness. Rankings are exist in the moment of, I have him higher year ago, now he is third on my list, hope things will change again. But for now he is number 3.

After Nemec, my number two this year is Gritsyuk. Ceiling, floor, working on his good and bad sides. Development graphic. Success on the adult level. Sorry, but understanding of how the prospect could adapt his game and play his role is the most important thing for me. Reason why I had Mercer over everybody else two summers in a row, reason why I had Gritsyuk number four year ago,reasons why I had Okhotiuk number three year ago, surprise surprise Mercer was better than Holtz, and both Gritsyuk and Okhotiuk will be much much higher in the poll this year than they were year ago.

Again rankings exist in the moment of time. He should make big step even to save his position in my rankings.

Last edited:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Because Nemec is number one with better two way game and even he is more nhl ready and his iq and decision making with the puck is better, its hard to choose second one. I was a pro floor guy. I'm not closing my eyes on the ceiling, but floor means a lot in nhl. Luke was second in my pool year ago after Mercer. Now its time to understand how he change his game and what was going on with reasons why I did have him number two, not number one year ago.
He was bad defensively. I understand upside, but I remember about down side. I watched games of Vancouver against Vegas. I watched some actual games of Vancouver when I tracked Boeser. Who skated like sh1t btw. Quinn isn't good defensively. He is OK positionally, but he doesn't challenge opponents in the way first pair guy should do. And of course game on the boards on the slot etc. For me its a money of defenseman. Mister Makar isn't a true shutdown guy, but he is reliable defensively. And Quinn is pretty smart player. With the puck and without the puck. Luke isn't on the level with him as playmaker. He is awesome transitioner-driver. But he has a lot of flaws in his game. He is young, I understand it, but again, one year left, I'm asking for fixing his bad sides of the game. He is still very good and his potential is good, but for defenseman I wanna see bigger steps, nhl is a hard league to play, we saw how Mister Smith did svck, and if he could produce 40 points with the same game in defensive zone, it couldn't change my mind. Luke, Thanks God, have better tools and I believe he will gain some muscles and will find some groove and boldness. Rankings are exist in the moment of, I have him higher year ago, now he is third on my list, hope things will change again. But for now he is number 3.

After Nemec, my number two this year is Gritsyuk. Ceiling, floor, working on his good and bad sides. Development graphic. Success on the adult level. Sorry, but understanding of how the prospect could adapt his game and play his role is the most important thing for me. Reason why I had Mercer over everybody else two summers in a row, reason why I had Gritsyuk number four year ago,reasons why I had Okhotiuk number three year ago, surprise surprise Mercer was better than Holtz, and both Gritsyuk and Okhotiuk will be much much higher in the poll this year than they were year ago.

Again rankings exist in the moment of time. He should make big step even to save his position in my rankings.

I know Gritsyuk is your #2 but, personally, I think you should have voted for Nemec in this poll since he was your #1.

It's like you have the #2 pick and your #1 guy is still on the board. You don't pick #2 :)

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Nemec can't be any lower than #2!

Add Holtz. This kid has been downgraded so badly by this board because he wasn't a superstar at 19. PPG in the AHL and the best he can be is trade bait?

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

Add Holtz. This kid has been downgraded so badly by this board because he wasn't a superstar at 19. PPG in the AHL and the best he can be is trade bait?
This guy gets it.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village

Holtz is already in the poll.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad