Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frederik Dichow

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
I never understood the hype for Norlinder. He scored a handful of pretty goals but even elite offensive defensmen aren't known for goal scoring unless it's a unicorn like a Makar, Coffey or Orr and they scored at a rate comparable to a top forward. Even then they were/are more superb quarterbacks on the PP and racked up assists. A defensman has to show some great playmaking/vision or excellent defensive work at lower levels to be a good prospect. Norlinder never, ever showed either.
I mean where at #15 and it’s between him and a guy that went undrafted and had a good year as overage. He’s not that hype anymore

Fandangle

Apr 29, 2018
X man ceiling as a 3rd pairing D > than Ylo as a 3rd line winger. Ylo really underwhelmed me during playoffs but he'll get my vote next time because he is improving year by year. Hoping he can lead the offense this year in laval or raise his ppg. Haven't seen anything to make me believe he is ready to challenge for a spot. Norlinder might surprise at camp...but again, I'd be "surprised."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad