Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Oliver Kapanen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Riley Kidney!

High IQ, Suzuki like. Hopefully he keeps progressing...

The planet is on the verge of climate collapse and Jordan Harris is a better prospect than Cayden Primeau, Ive seen it all.
.what are the chances Primeau becomes anything more than a mediocre starter, a Jake Allen, i.e. thectype of goalie that you can get on the ufa market or in a trade for a low price?

Harry Kakalovich

Sep 26, 2002
Montreal
Then you just had to have them added before. I'm adding them in order of most asked in the previous vote thread. If no one ask for Smilanic, he gets bypassed by the other prospects people ask for.
Totally. And we appreciate all the work Treb!!

Not even Owen Beck can catch Primeau now I don't think...

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Owen Beck, first round talent in 2022 draft, more I see a Bo Horvat type of C in him, potential to be a steal by Habs, add easily Mysak.

Dobes for the 1000th time.

Add Mysak who mysteriously isn't added above Kapanen. Wtf, what were the adders thinking?

Agree on that. Mysak should be added before Kapanen.

Reactions: Maitz

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Riley Kidney!

High IQ, Suzuki like. Hopefully he keeps progressing...

.what are the chances Primeau becomes anything more than a mediocre starter, a Jake Allen, i.e. thectype of goalie that you can get on the ufa market or in a trade for a low price?

If Kidney become a 3/4 the player of Suzuki, that would be a perfect 2C. Habs have great young C in their system, Kirby Dach, Owen Beck, Riley Kidney and even Oliver Kapanen.

Nick Suzuki will continue to improve his offensive stats, he have all tools to be that 1C elite for Habs... I think he is very underrated by some people. This guy is going to be a PPG two-way C, no doubt in my mind.

If Dach, Beck and Kidney reach their potential... Habs are going to be set for long long time at C. Dach or Kidney can play wing if they all reach their potential at C.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I probably should have voted Kidney before Primeau tbh. I'm baffled Beck is getting more votes than him. If anything, Kidney's stock as a 2nd rounder has only gone up after his D+1 year. Later first rounder value.

Reactions: Kudo Shinichi

_vivelequebec_

Mar 5, 2007
Montréal
The AHL playoffs hurt his stock!

3-3 6pts in 14gp 10th on the team in scoring

Primeau did great .936 2.17gaa

Primeau had great moments everywhere, except with Mtl last season. But the team was pitiful it's unfair to judge anyone, especially a young goalie. I think he is higher than 10 on our list.

Reactions: Mrb1p

Maitz

Aug 3, 2006
Montreal
Owen Beck and by far, people will see this year. He has middle 6 upside and the kind do it all center ala Danault

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
HF Habs is asleep on Heineman.

We're still well into the legit prospects territory so I wouldn't say that. It's been all 1st/2nd rounder with a few later rounds who defied expectations.

It would have really helped Heineman's stock if he was healthy to play for Laval last year.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Riley Kidney needs a lot more love 100 points come on. He's top 10 for sure if not thats messed up

Just speaks to the depth of our pool this offseason, Kidney probably has some of the highest upside left on the board but he also carry’s more bust potential than some of them

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
HF Habs is asleep on Heineman.

He got my vote after Beck. Heineman is really good, but Beck is a C, more valuable than a winger and Beck have great qualities to become at least a pretty good 3C, even have potential to be a top 6 C (he play very similar game to Bo Horvat).

But yeah agree, Heineman is underrated prospect... have at least a top 9 potential, maybe even top 6 too if he continue to develop his offensive game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad