Racing: 2022 Formula 1 Season

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
The stuff with Perez was dickish, but Max really does feel like one of those people who talks A LOT about how he doesn't care about things, when in reality things like the love for Lewis, how the 2021 finale was covered, his incidents being magnified (in his eyes) as opposed to others. really gnaws at him. He might also just be a rich prick too, but just feels he resents not being the clear cut face of the sport.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
I don't think there are many successful drivers out there besides Lewis that even really want to be the face of the sport.

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003
Red Bull's comments are absolutely BS this morning. Look, I get they're not going to air their dirty laundry in public or reprimand Max, but the idea Verstappen was only told on the last corner and wasn't given the full information is a lie. I dunno, maybe I shouldn't care as much, but it's not a cheap sport to follow or participate in if you're buying merch and attending races. The fans deserve better than that crap Red Bull served up this morning.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Sargeant ends up 4th in the standings and secures his super license. So he'll be the first American F1 driver since Alex Rossi and the first full time driver since... Scott Speed I think?

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hamilton held up Perez enough to prevent him finishing second in the WDC.
... Gasly probably hindered Perez even more.
Which is, when one thinks about it, absolutely perfect.

All in all a pretty good race for Abu Dhabi. Aston Martin cost themselves Constructors P6 with the bad Vettel strategy.

... Though they're already a cap team AND could probably use more the Windtunnel time than the extra money.

Reactions: J T Money

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
Now that the season is done, is there a deathpool on when changes at Ferrari are going to happen?

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019

"I think it has been a fantastic season, generally speaking," Binotto said.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

"I think it has been a fantastic season, generally speaking," Binotto said.
I like how Ricciardo left Red Bull because he didn't want to end up as Max's 2nd driver. So now he's going back there... as their reserve.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I wonder if Binotto was offered to go back to his position before he became a team principal. Or if he wanted to leave for good himself. He was with Ferrari for ages.

I don't really know what to make of Fred Vasseur as a team principal, but as he's heavily rumored I think it's safe to say it's gonna be Leclerc's team going forward, given their lengthy history. Which probably has been clear to everyone except Ferrari for a while.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
US Driver Logan Sargeant reveals Williams team # (2);

You need to start linking the proper sites, not just the F1 home page.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Fred Vasseur now leading Scuderia Ferrari;

Andreas Seidl departs McLAREN FOR Sauber (Alfa Romeo) as they prepare for Audi's intro to F1 (2026)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad