Prospect Info: 2022 Draft: #204 - Adam Zlnka, LW/RW

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Adam tore his ACL 10 games into his USHL career. He started the first five games on Sioux Falls 4th line and had zero points. Got bumped to the top 6 and had 4 pts in 5 games before getting injured. Im not sure when he will be fully healthy to play again. Hopefully in 3-4 months

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Obviously the best Slovak in the draft. ;-)
I'm surprise that we didn't pick Mesar with the 3rd, just to keep the trend of picking Slovakians 1st.
After reading up on Adam I love this pick. There's so much uncertainty about these late picks anyway. If he recovers well, he could be the steal of the draft.
Steal of the draft? I thought all our picks were "steals of the draft"? That we were fortunate to be able to pick the 10 best players in this draft! Well that's all the homerisms I have to say ( I could say we are now contenders, but I want to keep some sort of hockey cred).

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
I'm surprise that we didn't pick Mesar with the 3rd, just to keep the trend of picking Slovakians 1st.
Steal of the draft? I thought all our picks were "steals of the draft"? That we were fortunate to be able to pick the 10 best players in this draft! Well that's all the homerisms I have to say ( I could say we are now contenders, but I want to keep some sort of hockey cred).
He was injured so had a small sample size and if he weren't drafted then it's thought he'd go much higher than the 7th round next year, so think of it like trading a 7th this year for an earlier round pick next year.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Glad I can wear my shirt in support. Hope he makes the WJC team!

Attachments

• 15ED8D7C-13AC-4D19-A2D2-98F8EA2FCFDC.jpeg
    15ED8D7C-13AC-4D19-A2D2-98F8EA2FCFDC.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Joe Cooley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad