Speculation: 2022 Coyotes Off Season Discussion Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Friedman is pretty confident that Kane will be dealt this year and that not only will Hawks retain half but then a third team take off another 50 percent of that first retention.

We have the cap to do it and gotta think there is a pretty decent prize for eating $2,625,000.
By the time he's traded closer to Deadline the amount getting eaten will be much less significant and so will the prize for doing it.

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Waivers coming up
Can see Moser getting sent down, eventually, and being 1st pairing with Soderstrom
13 Fs 7Ds 1G

I can see us claiming Logan Brown, if he is on waivers, and Ingram

If we do that, the team will look better than the 1 we iced last year on opening day! I'm still hoping that Chychrun has a change of heart.

Last edited:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Waivers coming up
Can see Moser getting sent down eventually and being 1st pairing with Soderstrom
13 Fs 7Ds 1G

I can see us claiming Logan Brown, if he is on waivers, and Ingram

If we do that, the team will look better than the 1 we iced last year on opening day! I'm still hoping that Chychrun has a change of heart.
Moser has a spot to lose. Chychrun is gone.

Reactions: Naych_PHX

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I still think the Devils could use Gostisbehere, maybe after Nemec gets a few games down in the A and they trade Severson.

Ghost probably wouldn't be a fit right now for us. I'm not sure what to expect from Brendan Smith, but we're probably set for the moment.

Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Graves-Severson
Smith-Marino
Hickey (PTO)
---------------------
Bahl-Nemec
Okhotiuk-Walsh

If they did trade Severson, I'd expect Nemec to get called up in his place. Hopefully Dougie Hamilton stays healthy and is a fixture on PP1 this season.

Reactions: Schemp

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Ghost probably wouldn't be a fit right now for us. I'm not sure what to expect from Brendan Smith, but we're probably set for the moment.

Siegenthaler-Hamilton
Graves-Severson
Smith-Marino
Hickey (PTO)
---------------------
Bahl-Nemec
Okhotiuk-Walsh

If they did trade Severson, I'd expect Nemec to get called up in his place. Hopefully Dougie Hamilton stays healthy and is a fixture on PP1 this season.
I would expect the offer being Gostisbehere @50% and it being an in season trade after Nemec gets about 20 or so games in the A. Ghost would help out tremendously on the power play and the ask wouldn't be outrageous like for Chychrun.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Apologies if I missed it, but has there been any recent updates on Dronov and if there's a chance he signs here, or will be staying with Carolina, etc.?

Joe Cooley

Lurker Extraordinaire
May 25, 2003
Maricopa, Az
Among those placed on NHL waivers today: Jordan Martinook (CAR), Anton Khudobin (DAL), Mattias Janmark (EDM), Dmitri Samorukov (EDM), Andreas Johnson (NJ), Martin Frk (STL), Klim Kostin (STL), Justin Dowling (VAN), Johnathan Kovacevic (WPG).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad