GDT: 2022 Bruins draft discussion

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Not expecting any trades/get a 1st. Unless someone wants Reilly for a 3rd for example

Sweeney will need to pull another "Lohrei"

Over ager route?

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Not expecting any trades/get a 1st. Unless someone wants Reilly for a 3rd for example

Sweeney will need to pull another "Lohrei"

Over ager route?
Draft a russian since the word is everyone is avoiding them due to the uncertainty of the war. Probably get good value.

Reactions: HustleB

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Yes they traded Vlad for a 3rd because they signed Linus for 5mil. I wish they would of went with the two kids like the Rangers did, or held out for a similar return of what the Rangers just got for Georiev a 3rd and a 5th this year and 3rd next year.
Rangers never went with two rookies like the Bruins would have had to do.

And you couldn't get for Vladar what the Rangers got for Georgiev because he's not as good.

Reactions: bruinmann77

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Bruins would be doing the opposite of convincing bergy and krejci to come back for cheap to try and get back in the 1st round........22-23 is their last year to go for it......let's be honest. If they do crazy moves today, bergy and/or krejci aren't coming back

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I watch the draft each year. But man, what a downer when your team has no pick in the first and they have glaring needs. Hope the rest of the league keeps all of us entertained lol...
I typically don`t watch it much, I simply don`t have access to enough players to make it a super interesting day, I follow it, get notifications anything Bruins related and when there is no first as you mentioned, even less interest in watching. I love Junior hockey, love seeing kids and their parents celebrate but I`m not one bit connected or invested like our friend Dom is here as someone who watches as much junior hockey as he does

Reactions: DK46

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad