NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Cincinnati Bengals vs (6) Baltimore Ravens

CIN vs BAL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
yeah it was a bad play call and roman is f***ing awful, but i think huntley deserves more of the blame here for being an idiot. like i said, you can see his backs lined up and ready to push him in before he decided to go high
The other issue during the game is the late game time management. Dobbins picks up a 1st down with 1:08 left on the clock and they huddle don't get the next play off until 33 seconds left in the game. They had 2 timeouts someone needs to help out Huntley and call timeout.

turns out this was a terrible frigging idea
What made you think that would be a good idea lol

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Dobbins isn't happy with the play calling

Things are just going swimmingly there between this, the Ravens leaving LJ hanging out to dry publicly with his injury and him not even being AT the playoff game

Sep 19, 2008
It's amazing how bitter Ravens fans have turned towards Lamar. Buncha ungrateful shits. Be lucky yinz are even in playoff contention every year.

Bawlmer would average 5 to 6 wins a year without Lamar :laugh:

"BUT HE'S HURT TOO MUCH"

"BUT HIS CONTRACT"

who cares

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The play was from the 2 not the 1, so I would have given it to the 240 pound back in Edwards. It qs definitely close to a block in the back but I looks like he got him just on side.
It was 3rd down on that play. So I get the play call if it’s low which seems to be what the HC indicated and the way the backs were moving. Get it to the 1 or inside it and then go for it in 4th down. That’s probably the logic Balt was going with there but the QB thought he saw a chance to be the hero.

Great effort by Andrews. Hubbard didn’t run in a straight line. After midfield he started angling towards the middle of the field. Guess his teammates either didn’t or were not able to communicate to him to run towards the pylon on the Raven side.

It’s the usual stupid Defensive players not looking to make a block and just wanting to be in the scene on a defensive score.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
lol he's not going anywhere. and he didn't tell a single lie either

and judging by harbaugh's reaction to some of the play calls, he's completely done with greg roman too

Nah, he went too far. Calling out his QB....a lot of worse back up QB's that wouldn't have gaven BAL the chance they had in that game.

I'd trade him, wouldn't want that on my team. he revealed his character with those comments

• Haha
Reactions: Terry Yake

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Nah, he went too far. Calling out his QB....a lot of worse back up QB's that wouldn't have gaven BAL the chance they had in that game.

I'd trade him, wouldn't want that on my team. he revealed his character with those comments
He’s got 1 final year on his rookie deal. RBs don’t get big money when leaving their team anymore. Days of demarco Murray are gone.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

you think the ravens are going to choose their garbage coaching staff and a QB that belongs in the XFL over a promising young RB? lmao good thing you're not a NFL GM

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I do think we're heading towards some type of blowout in the organization though

Lamar as mentioned wasn't even at the game even. It's one thing to not play. That type of MCL sprain is no joke and he's potentially risking his future when he hasn't signed his big boy deal. RGIII came out in defense of him and he's probably the best example of when you put team before yourself in a spot like that.

But to not be there at all? I feel like you should still be on the sideline or something. It definitely seems like we're not getting the full story and there's some tension in that room.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
you think the ravens are going to choose their garbage coaching staff and a QB that belongs in the XFL over a promising young RB? lmao good thing you're not a NFL GM

He's a nice player, but he's no world beater, he is replaceable.

I don't want a guy talking shit about needing the ball more to the media and about a QB who played pretty good and hard in a tough ass spot.

That's trash...Bodymore fans defending it are delusional.....

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
He's a nice player, but he's no world beater, he is replaceable.

I don't want a guy talking shit about needing the ball more to the media and about a QB who played pretty good and hard in a tough ass spot.

That's trash...Bodymore fans defending it are delusional.....
sorry man, you are the delusional one if you really think the organization will side with a garbage coaching staff that will likely be overhauled and XFL-caliber QB over a promising young RB. it doesn't even sound like he's criticizing huntley's performance at all. more like he's criticizing the shit-tier play calling that put huntley in that position to begin with

only way he's leaving is if he demands a trade and i wouldn't blame if he does. otherwise, lol @ your hilarious fairytale dream

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
sorry man, you are the delusional one if you really think the organization will side with a garbage coaching staff that will likely be overhauled and XFL-caliber QB over a promising young RB. it doesn't even sound like he's criticizing huntley's performance at all. more like he's criticizing the shit-tier play calling that put huntley in that position to begin with

only way he's leaving is if he demands a trade and i wouldn't blame if he does. otherwise, lol @ your hilarious fairytale dream
He’s on a second round Rookie deal. Making an average of around $1 mill per season.

One year left on it. As mentioned before who in the past 5 seasons has gotten a big deal leaving heir team in free agency as a RB? Bell? That turned out bad for the jets and I think teams won’t be doing that moving forward.

Drake got a nice deal from LV but it wasn’t for 8 figures per season.

I think MaxKinnon got a $7 mill average deal over 4 years going from Min to SF but with the quality of RB coming out of college it’s fairly easy to draft a RB than to pay $7/8 mill for a guy coming off their rookie deal.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
I come from Upstate NY, so my extended family is literally all Giants or Bills fans with the exception of a few odd ducks...one of which is me. Football is a brutal game and someone's happiness always means someone else's disappointment, and I got about a billion texts asking me if I watched the Giants game. I personally have nothing whatsoever against the Vikings because 1) those fans are tortured and I identify with that; 2) I hate Aaron Rodgers so we have some common ground; and 3) our teams have combined to win 0 Super Bowls.

I just don't get why Cousins threw short on that last play. Minnesota is at a crossroads right now and they really need to figure out which way they're going. I can think of very few teams that will have more to think about than them, and I hope they get it right.
Interestingly, the Bengals are a team I've always had somewhat of a soft spot for. I think Cincinnati is a cool sports town, as the Reds are my 2nd favorite NL team after the Mets. I liked the Palmer/Ochocinco Bengal teams, plus I hate the Steelers, giving me a commonality with Bengal fans like your hate of Rodgers does with Viking fans. Cool too how Jefferson and Chase were college teammates.

I think the Bengals are set to be the favorite in the North in the short term. The Ravens need to do a rebuild now. The Steelers should've done one but refuse. The flipside of Tomlin never having a losing record is not doing a rebuild has them stuck in no man's land. And of course the Browns struggle to get out of their own way. With a good team and a young franchise QB in Burrow, I would easily rather be in Cincy's situation than any of their division rivals.

• Love
Reactions: TheGreenTBer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad