GDT: 2022-23 Western Conference Quarter-Finals LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm (EDM leads 3-2) 4/29/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fu2ebRCacAQN4te

Edmonton Oilers(50-23-9, 109pts, 2nd in Pacific) vs Los Angeles Kings (46-25-10, 104pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports So Cal/ TBS RADIO: I Heart Radio App

PLAYOFF STATS
RPAFACH.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PfbUOd4.png

FCj0As5.png

5zCpE1v.png

i06rJWG.png

Scratched: Arthur Kaliyev, Tobias Bjornfot, Cal Petersen, Jacob Moverare, Jordan Spence, Lias Andersson, Samuel Helenius, Andre Lee, Francesco Pinelli, Erik Portillo
Covid: N/A
Injured: N/A

:edmonton

3iE2Zro.png

A0wmdDQ.png

Injuries: Ryan Murray, Oscar Klefbom, Mike Smith, Mattias Janmark
Covid: N/A

Game 5 Highlights:

Like I'm going to post highlights from last game lmao

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: ibleedkings

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
At this point I'm just trying to have some fun with it, no expectations, just go down swinging and NOT in a defensive shell please

I'm thinking of the 2013 Kings, just beat to shit, top guys playing on one leg, completely outclassed anyway, fighting and scraping their way to OT before Toews-Kane won it, I was okay with that, guys were clearly on it, bleeding everywhere, nothing left on the table.

If we just sit back down two tonight and don't even move a muscle...

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
At least the hockey gods are fair. Cogliano got boarded last night. After he headshotted Kempe this year and took out Fiala.

Reactions: Little Psycho

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
5GP, outscored on the PP 8-4. Essentially giving the Oilers an extra goal per game just on special teams. Down 1-0 within the first 10min of the 1st in 3 of the 5 games. The Kings did get the 3-0 lead in Game 4 and lost, but, they won the game where McDavid didn't score. Outscored by 4 goals in the 2nd period.

Playing from behind in the special teams game on average, playing from behind early in the game more often than not, then on top of that, other than Game 2, the 2nd periods are hurting them more than helping.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
The season probably ends tonight.

But there's a reason why they play the games.

Try and get it to a game 7 and anything can happen.

The Oilers god forsaken Power Play is due for some regression.

bland

Jul 1, 2004
His energy I think was missed. I bet he adds a spark that was missing on the bottom 6
Lizotte rarely loses shifts. Good forecheck, tenacious on puck recovery, very good in the neutral zone. Lots of positive, energetic work that sets the tone for the next shift. Contributes to a goal at a pace of just under once every other game. Draws calls, frustrates opponents.

Kupari's 4th lines have lost almost every single shift in the series. They have been caved in on a nightly basis. Worst 4th line performance of any Kings playoff team in memory.

This is good news.

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Hope the Kings realize that lose tonight and they are done and come out with both barrels loaded and unload the Oilers.

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012

In no universe is Getzlaf “way” over Kopitar. At the very least they’re fairly even. Getzlaf had two Hart finalist years to Kopitar’s one. But Kopitar has his Selkes and two Cups to Getzlaf’s one.

Also consider that they went head to head in 2014 and Kopitar got the better of him.

Reactions: ru4reals
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad