GDT: 2022-23 Western Conference Quarter-Finals game 2 LA Kings vs Edmonton Oilers @7:00pm (LA Leads 1-0) 4/18/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
The PP is doing pretty good, no?
Not really - not since Fiala has been gone. I guess Ill hang my hat on GV being an asset on the PP.. all bets being equal you take him over Iafallo 10/10 times.. factoring in other things like spreading some talent around both units, sure you could put him on PP2 - but his hands are so special Id want to make use of them on PP1 since it gets way more time.

Reactions: Schrute farms

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
It's from outside the dots, 50 feet. Yes there's a screen from Durzi, but Korpisalo should have had that one. Game winning goal, difference-maker.
The team in front of Korpi has been playing like shit. The only reason the Kings won the first game is because Korpi kept them in the game. Korpi basicaly stole that game. In the second game, the Oilers with all the chances they had could have scored at least 4 in the first. That third goal is questionable but as great as Korpi has been I wouldn't blame him one bit. He isn't perfect but he is real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad