2022-23 VGK schedule

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Last edited:

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
A few notes on VGK regular season schedule.

49,223 miles traveled approximately), 59 travel legs (home to team x, to team y,... and home).

Average of 54.5 hours between games. Minimum of 22 hours between games, 240.5 max (All Star break).

LoneFunyan

Proud of all the points
Nov 11, 2015
I'm going to be in town for a conference and am probably going to go to the pre-season game on the 28th.

Since it's pre-season, should I expect tickets will be available on game day at the box office, or would I be better off buying in advance?

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
I'm going to be in town for a conference and am probably going to go to the pre-season game on the 28th.

Since it's pre-season, should I expect tickets will be available on game day at the box office, or would I be better off buying in advance?
In all probability I won't be able to make that game and so I'll sell my tickets - my seats are 9 rows off the ice in Section 12 (in other words, great seats, I'm an original season ticket holder) so I would sell you mine for an excellent price (below face value).

Reactions: LoneFunyan

LoneFunyan

Proud of all the points
Nov 11, 2015
In all probability I won't be able to make that game and so I'll sell my tickets - my seats are 9 rows off the ice in Section 12 (in other words, great seats, I'm an original season ticket holder) so I would sell you mine for an excellent price (below face value).

Thanks!

Let me get my ducks in a row to make sure I can attend - employer may expect me to attend after hours dinners and such and I may not be able to go. I'll check back in with you once I know I can attend - might be a couple of weeks. Please don't feel obligated to hold them for me if you have another person who wants them.

Appreciate the help - I'll be in touch!

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Thanks!

Let me get my ducks in a row to make sure I can attend - employer may expect me to attend after hours dinners and such and I may not be able to go. I'll check back in with you once I know I can attend - might be a couple of weeks. Please don't feel obligated to hold them for me if you have another person who wants them.

Appreciate the help - I'll be in touch!
We have almost two months - so don't worry.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad