Recalled/Assigned: 2022-23 transactions

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Doesn't seem like Howden is close, maybe they thought this would be a good time to get Leschyshyn through waivers. Though I doubt he's a hot commodity.

Or maybe Brossoit is getting recalled to show what he can do at the NHL level. Maybe they're going to call someone else up to be the extra forward.

Leschyshyn getting claimed wouldn't be a big blow but if no one is returning on the horizon there was no need to waive him now, just wondering.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Not a trade. TBL may have excess at position and need him to play. Favor the VGK may be able to get some benefit in future

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA

Not a trade. TBL may have excess at position and need him to play. Favor the VGK may be able to get some benefit in future

He was the Crunch's third leading scorer and led the team in PIMs. I beleive he takes over as the Silver Knight leader in both those categories, as well as Plus/Minus. If he plays his "anything to help the team win" style, you folks are going to love him. So many advantages for him being in Henderson vice Syracuse, I wish him and the Silver Knights the best of luck.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00