GDT: 2022-23 season game 81 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:30pm 4/10/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FtXpL1BakAIDzp_

Vancouver Canucks(36-36-7, 79pts, 6th in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(45-25-10, 100pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

yyBytBY.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

PfbUOd4.png

q3KsCFV.png

5zCpE1v.png

sQkEtqc.png

Scratched: Jared Anderson-Dolan, Sean Walker, Alex Laferriere
Covid: N/A
Injured: Gabriel Vilardi, Kevin Fiala, Alex Edler

:nucks

lrzzWYL.png

rhgJgDt.png

Injuries: Tucker Poolman, Tanner Pearson, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Tavis Dermott, Filip Hronek, Ilya Mikheyev
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
All the Vancouver games end up being a snooze fest. Don’t expect anything different.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
With Mikey back Tmac will be crushed....he now cant give Durzi top line minutes anymore.

Last edited:

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Give who top line minutes?
corrected....Durzi. TMac loves the square peg round hole for players- thus Durzi gets PK time and top 4 minutes in a role hes clearly not meant for. Or Kaliyev- elite level shot and offensive skills but pegged on the 4th line and criticized for his board work.

Reactions: chris kontos

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
corrected....Durzi. TMac loves the square peg round hole for players- thus Durzi gets PK time and top 4 minutes in a role hes clearly not meant for. Or Kaliyev- elite level shot and offensive skills but pegged on the 4th line and criticized for his board work.

LMAO....sorry, not just you but the entire board with the Durzi hate.....not really hate.....but accusing everyone of misplaying him, etc, etc,

Again I come back to this is the same board that scuttled McNabb and Forbort both.......as being bad, and not good etc......just reiterates the idea that this board is absolutely terrible and judging talent.....

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
LMAO....sorry, not just you but the entire board with the Durzi hate.....not really hate.....but accusing everyone of misplaying him, etc, etc,

Again I come back to this is the same board that scuttled McNabb and Forbort both.......as being bad, and not good etc......just reiterates the idea that this board is absolutely terrible and judging talent.....
Playing Durzi on the penalty kill would be like Vegas and Boston playing McNabb and Forbort on the powerplay.
Forbort bounced around a couple teams before he settled in on Boston and he was always a guy that was gonna be steady in his late 20s. He was so so here but not a top pair dman to play those minutes with Doughty. He still isnt either.
I see Boston fans regularly want him gone this offseason if they have to clear cap.
No one in the world is 100% at judging anything its wild you get so bent out of shape over reactionary game day thread comments.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
A regulation loss combined with a Seattle win tonight, and the Kings will be in a WC spot going into the final game. A win for Seattle tonight and another one tomorrow against Vegas, and it’s the same thing no matter what the Kings do tonight.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
A regulation loss combined with a Seattle win tonight, and the Kings will be in a WC spot going into the final game. A win for Seattle tonight and another one tomorrow against Vegas, and it’s the same thing no matter what the Kings do tonight.

this is just surreal lol

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Playing Durzi on the penalty kill would be like Vegas and Boston playing McNabb and Forbort on the powerplay.
Forbort bounced around a couple teams before he settled in on Boston and he was always a guy that was gonna be steady in his late 20s. He was so so here but not a top pair dman to play those minutes with Doughty. He still isnt either.
I see Boston fans regularly want him gone this offseason if they have to clear cap.
No one in the world is 100% at judging anything its wild you get so bent out of shape over reactionary game day thread comments.

Durzi is absolutely fine on the PK....

How can anything before the game be reactionary?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad