GDT: 2022-23 season game 73 LA Kings vs St. Louis Blues @7:30pm 3/26/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FsKHXYPXwAAeR-P

St. Louis Blues(33-33-6, 72pts, 6th in Central)@ Los Angeles Kings(42-20-10, 94pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

EvhKn10.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
PfbUOd4.png

ey4OPVu.png

5zCpE1v.png

15ngfzE.png

Scratched: Sean Walker, Arthur Kaliyev, Jared Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Kevin Fiala, Sean Durzi

:blues
Ogi7GbD.png

iRMRlf0.png

Injuries: Jordan Binnington?
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: cyclones22

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Chance to set a franchise record long point streak tonight, correct? (12 games)

Or was that yesterday?

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
With Liz out and Fiala back, for this game only i'd like to see AI move up into QBs spot. QB take 3rd line center with Fiala/GV. Rest stay same.

AI/Kopi/Kemp
Moore/D/Arvi
Fiala/QB/GV
Grundy/Kupari/McE (prefer AK34 here though)

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I’d like to see:

Kempe - Kopitar - Kaliyev
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Fiala - Byfield - Vilardi
Iafallo - JAD - Kupari

Anderson - Doughty
Gavrikov - Roy
Bjornfot - Spence

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Wait. Are people seriously advocating the break up of our top line? One of the top 5 lines in the entire NHL since Byfield was moved up?

Did I miss something? Why woul....... you know what, never mind.
Seems like they said , "I would like to see." Acknowledging that it aint gonna happen.
Pretty crazy ideas this late in the season, on the roll we are on.
But we got some wild and crazy guys here!

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
Wait. Are people seriously advocating the break up of our top line? One of the top 5 lines in the entire NHL since Byfield was moved up?

I don’t want to break it up long term, but I wouldn’t mind seeing how Byfield does at center and how Kaliyev manages in top six minutes before the playoffs. You never know how injuries will shake out in the playoffs and this is our second to last game against a non-Pacific team.

Plus, I think it’d be fun to watch :)

Reactions: Schrute farms

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA

I would buy it if Lizotte was gonna be out for more than the 1 game, and they wanted more offense in that 3C, but it's one game, no need to break up what has been a fantastic top line.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
With Kupari cementing a role on a successful PK, I think you bump him up into 3c and slide JAD into 4c with Grundy and McEwe, Keep it simple reward Kupari and see if he can handle a little more responsibility and the opportunity to play with Vil and Fiala.
No way you touch the top line until next season or trending towards playoff elimination situation.
The 2nd line has been a staple that is built around since last season.
Arvy has been unbelievable.
Like to see a bit more from Danault and TMoo.
Hope Copper can keep it together because the blues have some players and its surprising they are out and sold guys.
Even AZ battled back and took Avs to a SO today.
Guys playing for traditional pride, jobs contracts and redemption as spoilers.
KK has been a good addition.
Durzi is a concern and as has been discussed he was out and the Kings seemed to benefit by mostly allowing around only 2 goals per game.
But I get it , gotta try to get everyone involved and sharp.
The playoff battles are already fostering the more physical type game.
Injuries will happen.
Nice to see Lizzo only get one game.
Players, especially Fiala need to stay composed , intelligent and suck up any abuse in favor of getting PP's and ensuring you don't put the team on the PK .
Might as well make that mental shift now and have it in place before round 1.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ghetty Green

Apr 7, 2018

You didn't know ? The posters here are way smarter than the coach. We got generational posters on here

Reactions: HookKing

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
No, we just have a coach with the brains of an ice cube.
Arrogance is a destructive trait. My boy todd’s like alot pro coaches/ mgrs- egomaniacs combined with a double order of arrogance and stubborness. See mike sciosia mike babcock mike keenan

Last edited:

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Arrogance is a destructive trait. My boy todd’s like alot pro coaches/ mgrs- egomaniacs combined with a double order of arrogance and stubborness. See mike sciosia mike babcock mike keenan
Are you saying he will not get the team past the first round?
I like the flavorful writing though!

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
Why is considering new line combinations offensive in some way? Does me (or anyone else) saying “I wonder how Byfield would look at center” negatively impact anyone’s day? The meta commentary on this forum is really starting to get ridiculous.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Are you saying he will not get the team past the first round?
I like the flavorful writing though!
Point i was trying to make is todd’s apparently unwilling to change traits that have hurt his teams success historically i think due to arrogance.
I dont think we’re going to win the western conference. I hope we win the cup and i have to eat crow. But getting past colorado my heart says yeah but my head says nahh
And thank for the nice compliment on my writing

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Why is considering new line combinations offensive in some way? Does me (or anyone else) saying “I wonder how Byfield would look at center” negatively impact anyone’s day? The meta commentary on this forum is really starting to get ridiculous.

Dunno about you, but after reading what you said...f***ing killed my motiviat.......shit I can't lie, my motiviation was gone 40 years ago.

Point i was trying to make is todd’s apparently unwilling to change traits that have hurt his teams success historically i think due to arrogance.
I dont think we’re going to win the western conference. I hope we win the cup and i have to eat crow. But getting past colorado my heart says yeah but my head says nahh

Same COL that almost lost to PHX today? That one?

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Dunno about you, but after reading what you said...f***ing killed my motiviat.......shit I can't lie, my motiviation was gone 40 years ago.

Same COL that almost lost to PHX today? That one?
The very same.
If i was forced to live in alberta for any length of time id commit suicide.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad