GDT: 2022-23 season game 68 LA Kings vs New York Islanders @7:30pm 3/14/23

Johnny Utah

Aug 2, 2005
Santa Monica, CA
The playoffs is going to be even more physical….

Seattle - Dunn, Soucy, Oleksiak, Gourde
Oilers - Nurse, Kane, Kostin, Bjugdtad
Wild - Middleton, Reaves, Duhaine and Foligno

And the Kings are going to ice Kayilev on the 4th line to counter these players LOL.

Reactions: chris kontos

bouncesonly

May 1, 2014
San Diego
The playoffs is going to be even more physical….

Seattle - Dunn, Soucy, Oleksiak, Gourde
Oilers - Nurse, Kane, Kostin, Bjugdtad
Wild - Middleton, Reaves, Duhaine and Foligno

And the Kings are going to ice Kayilev on the 4th line to counter these players LOL.
Don’t care. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Reactions: Mattias

TwzKing

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2004

Attachments

• FrO6Nl6aAAAANMC.jpeg
    FrO6Nl6aAAAANMC.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 4

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Even after sleeping on it, I still can't manage to understand how we came out of that game with two points while not having Spence in the lineup.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
A lot of the postgame involved asking players and TM if people should be paying more attention to them and most of the answers summed up said we don't care, we don't care about the standings, we dont particularly care about winning the division, we're taking care of us. Right message imo. Seeding doesn't really matter, focus on getting your head and game right and everything else is up to the universe.
So basically the stock quote of every professional athlete ever.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Don't think we're gonna see Spence any time soon (or that effective 4th line for that matter). I don't mind Walker in there, but Edler really has no business being in the lineup, sans another D man going down. He's a 7th all day on any other playoff team....

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
"I'm just happy to be here, and I hope I can help the ball club"

Don't think we're gonna see Spence any time soon (or that effective 4th line for that matter). I don't mind Walker in there, but Edler really has no business being in the lineup, sans another D man going down. He's a 7th all day on any other playoff team....
What? You don't like watching Edler look like an old man searching for his dentures when we've got better options in the pressbox? Weird.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Re: doughty let's not forget he had a wrist surgery. There's a reason his shooting % is in the basement even relative to himself.

Sure, I guess the point was all the media was asking them to fellate themselves and why is everyone sleeping on them and you guys could take the division how do you feel and it was nice to just hear "shut the f*** up."

Reactions: Gjwrams

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
Red card accepted L T.
That's how the game is, they usually only catch the retaliation.
I respect you but home slice needs to just block me instead of whining and critiquing many of my my comments.
I don't like him and he does not like me.
1678895423494.png
1678895634568.png

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Well, that’s old news. You taught us all very early in the season that Fiala does nothing for this team.

That nugget of wisdom is all yours and I’m sure will age nicely as it already has.

Consider it a charitable donation to help the disadvantaged.

Keep on reachin' for the stars Axl, one day you might get it!

Reactions: AbsentMojo

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Even after sleeping on it, I still can't manage to understand how we came out of that game with two points while not having Spence in the lineup.
And all this time we thought he was indespenceable. I mean why try to make your team better with a player that is ascending, when you can field a vet that is on the decline and has already registered with AARP and Caltrans (pylon department)

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Great game was there - but hate to break to everyone this team is too small for the playoffs. The Islanders took a lot of liberties tonight as did recently the Caps and Canadians.
Reality sets in. Cc to axle PLS

As much as i want in my heart for this team to suceed, this has been my beef with the way our team has been constructed by blake and whoever. It doesnt take a genius to look at consistently successful playoff teams, even in “the new smaller, faster nhl” and see what works in the playoffs. Its the nature of the nhl game.
THIS lack of common sense is the source of my detesting blake and the kings hierarchy.
If an idiot lijke me csn see it-why cant our high school dropout president and multiply times concussed gm see it?

Reactions: Johnny Utah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad