GDT: 2022-23 season game 67 LA Kings vs Nashville Predators @7:30pm 3/11/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fq9LJ7XaYAAVO8V

Nashville Predators(31-24-7, 69pts, 5th in Central)@ Los Angeles Kings(38-20-8, 84pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Crypto.com Arena | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

u0vp39X.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
xodfYJC.png

ey4OPVu.png

bvRHzQ2.png

3KaHVoe.png

Scratched: Sean Walker, Arthur Kaliyev, Jared Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Trevor Moore

:nashville
qDITzUZ.png

pzV4ZWJ.png

Injuries: Filip Forsberg, Ryan Johansen, Alexandre Carrier, Juuso Parsinen, Mark Jankowski, Mark Borowiecki
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I'll be at the game -- Suite life tonight. Free food & drinks...woohoo! Not liking the lineup decisions (although the Fiala one is out of TMs control). Really wanted to see Spence and our new goalie in action too. Oh well. Hopefully all the free drinks won't be needed in order to enjoy the game.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Edler over Spence doesn't really bother me.

It's Walker over Spence that annoys me.

Edler-Spence 62.5%
Edler-Durzi 50%
Edler-Walker 49.3%

Spence-Walker 58.3%

Granted some of these are small sample size, but the Edler-Walker pairing has been a weak link and it needs to be tweaked.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Edler over Spence doesn't really bother me.

It's Walker over Spence that annoys me.

Edler-Spence 62.5%
Edler-Durzi 50%
Edler-Walker 49.3%

Spence-Walker 58.3%

Granted some of these are small sample size, but the Edler-Walker pairing has been a weak link and it needs to be tweaked.
Either in the lineup over Spence is wrong. But Edler has been getting beat on plays that should be no big deal and also takes penalties cause he cant keep up sometimes.
Walker was caught not tying up his man on the first goal last game and still Spence gets scratched.
Its just bizarre how Spence gets the shaft right now when hes done nearly everything possible to be the best option.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
We all know he reads these boards so I’m pretty sure he does it to just piss you guys off. Try to be nicer. #bebetter
I'm not as overboard as some of these characters but do you really think Edler or Walker have shown to be better options than Spence? It's tough to watch a perfectly good player be passed up for what seem like inferior options night after night.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
I'm not as overboard as some of these characters but do you really think Edler or Walker have shown to be better options than Spence? It's tough to watch a perfectly good player be passed up for what seem like inferior options night after night.
I thought Spence was great last game and would like to see more of him. However, I have no clue what goes into these decisions nor do I pretend to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad