GDT: 2022-23 season game 59 LA Kings vs New Jersey Devils @4:00pm 2/23/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fpqwei_aMAMmBOr

Los Angeles Kings(32-19-7, 71pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ New Jersey Devils(37-15-5, 79pts, 2nd in Atlantic)
Prudential Center | Newark, NJ
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

PSOUINv.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
PfbUOd4.png

soJjn75.png

XUNsaqr.png

g6lWSw0.png

Scratched: Alex Edler, Brendan Lemieux, Jaret Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Carl Grundstrom

:devils
josF4eo.png

5Oyhy91.png

Injuries: Jonathan Bernier, Mackenzie Blackwood
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: BigBrown

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Bjornfot in for Edler? Cant believe it. The last time a veteran was held accountable was probably Maatta when they brought him in to play with Doughty and he ended up moving down the lineup, injured then eventually healthy scratched over the course of a season and a half. Maatta stepped up big time eventually but not sure Edler has enough gas in the tank to bounce back.

LAKings88

First round fodder
Dec 4, 2006
here or there
Bjornfot in for Edler? Cant believe it. The last time a veteran was held accountable was probably Maatta when they brought him in to play with Doughty and he ended up moving down the lineup, injured then eventually healthy scratched over the course of a season and a half. Maatta stepped up big time eventually but not sure Edler has enough gas in the tank to bounce back.
Just back-2-back management.

Reactions: Trash Panda

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I do not know how I feel about that Fiala-Danault-Arvidsson line, I think I would have much preferred Vilardi up there

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I do not know how I feel about that Fiala-Danault-Arvidsson line, I think I would have much preferred Vilardi up there
I agree because it makes 3 scoring lines (edit: leaving Fiala on the 3rd)... but it will be fascinating to see how Fiala meshes with that line where they were mostly equal puck carriers (with RV a bit more).. vs Fiala needs to have the puck and wants to set up his linemates.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
already on the 2nd line RV used to carrying the puck into the zone - didnt look for speedy Fiala and was offside

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad