Docgonzo

Triple Crown Line
Jan 9, 2010
Chino, Ca

D128CBA2-BFCA-491E-9BB2-042F75F15CB6.jpeg

Reactions: tny760

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
The Kings under Lombardi went hard after Lyons of course they lost out. Those were the days when the Kings were giving away their 1st Rounders!!!

BigBrown

Fly at eleven.
Feb 2, 2010
Sweden
Overall fantastic period by the Kings. Didn't like that they gave them some life on that late penalty by Björnfot, other than that the Kings had all the momentum.

Reactions: mysterman2

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
damn shout out to that guy behind the net with the avon old farms jersey

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
Imagine bending over backwards to suggest he shown any real attributes last season for all those games he’s played. You’d have to be very delusional to think he showed anything last season. He’s showing it now. Don’t be so dense for a change.
Who's bending over backwards? For a change? LMAO so rich coming from you :laugh:

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Who's bending over backwards? For a change? LMAO so rich coming from you :laugh:
“He ran the powerplay in juniors !!” While completely neglecting how he looked last year. Lmao that some serious cope buddy. Take some nitric oxide and get some blood up there. He looks a lot better this year and a lot of people feel the same way. Just because you had your head in the sand didn’t mean everyone else did.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
i feel like Byfield was making these same plays (albeit less so) previously with the Kings. Just like he did in the minors/AHL. The difference now is mainly he's playing with NHL finishers and true top 6-9 guys. Again, he's more confident now an doing more. But it's not like this is something brand new for him.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
i feel like Byfield was making these same plays (albeit less so) previously with the Kings. Just like he did in the minors/AHL. The difference now is mainly he's playing with NHL finishers and true top 6-9 guys. Again, he's more confident now an doing more. But it's not like this is something brand new for him.
Yeah he’s a completely different player now is my point. He looks a lot better considering how bad he looked. I think the whole mentality that people have that ahl translates into NHL is just moronic which is why it’s hard to put much stock into any of that. He didn’t look good in the NHL until recently.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
let's not rewrite history here

i've been banging the "give him time" drum on QB but he looked like steaming dogshit last season, he couldn't make a play to save his life and could barely stay standing for a shift

i'm extremely happy to see him looking better

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
QB ran the power play for his junior team and had a ton of assists. The kid is very talented. It is plain to see. He just needed the confidence and the right line mates. Imagine sticking him with AA and Dustin Brown and expecting him to carry that line to success last season
Another reason to call him QB

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
“He ran the powerplay in juniors !!” While completely neglecting how he looked last year. Lmao that some serious cope buddy. Take some nitric oxide and get some blood up there. He looks a lot better this year and a lot of people feel the same way. Just because you had your head in the sand didn’t mean everyone else did.
You and Axl are truly two sides of the same coin. Hilarious

Reactions: BigBrown

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Yeah he’s a completely different player now is my point. He looks a lot better considering how bad he looked. I think the whole mentality that people have that ahl translates into NHL is just moronic which is why it’s hard to put much stock into any of that. He didn’t look good in the NHL until recently.
You were certain he was a bust... thats what you need to account for :) its all good, you put money it, cant knock that.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You and Axl are truly two sides of the same coin. Hilarious
All the while you have your head still deeply planted in the sand while you bend your back over for any prospect. Don’t know why you’re in your feelings all because I said he looks good now when he looked terrible before. To argue with that is pure stupidity, but I guess you are a few cells short buddy. Lol

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
great period....QB becoming a PPG player as of late. Nice to see Bjornfot in as well- penalty was as soft as can be and like his aggresiveness.

Reactions: tny760

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
those are some legendary bad number for the panthers when trailing holy cow

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
wow that was actually dirty as f*** from turc, really looked like he intentionally reached in there to pick the skate blade

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad